• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much will it cost to attend the 2008 Conference?

In summary, Paula is thinking about going to the Leadership Conference next year, but she is not sure if she can afford to go. She is also thinking about how expensive it can be to go to a conference.
Thanks all of you for bumping this thread back up again! I had flaked out and hadn't signed up for conference club yet! It's all done now!

finley1991 said:
Too bad they don't have a Detroit to Cincinnati bus... I would so be doing that for Leadership this year instead of driving!

If they CREATE one of these busses will you please let me know. I can get to Detroit easy as can be, but the drive to Cincinatti is making me concerned... Or maybe I can make some arrangement with someone between Pt Huron and Detroit who is driving to sell me a seat and some trunk space in her car?

finley1991 said:
NICE!!!!

For those of you in the metro areas of: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Louisville, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, St. Louis or Toledo... you can check out low cost inter city travel and get AMAZING rates to and from Chicago!

It looks like now they've added some west coast cities with Los Angeles being the hub.

It's so worth it... check it out!!!!!

I just saw that a round trip ticket from Kansas City to Chicago is $9.50!!! Okay, granted that's for travel in November, but if I book a head, that would be a lot better than paying $110 for a plan ticket. However, the only downfall is being on a bus for 9 hours. Hmmm....:rolleyes:

Yeah, but, on the bus you can read or talk. Or get a head start on sleep since that is at a premium at conference!

--Jenny L

friday said:
If they CREATE one of these busses will you please let me know. I can get to Detroit easy as can be, but the drive to Cincinatti is making me concerned... Or maybe I can make some arrangement with someone between Pt Huron and Detroit who is driving to sell me a seat and some trunk space in her car?
OK, Friday, you must be in SW Ontario. I work less than 1 mile from the Detroit/Windsor tunnel. :) I'd offer you a ride, but I have no idea what my cluster is doing for Leadership.

chef_kimmo said:
That is the beauty of it is you can spread the costs out over time with the Conference Club. Plus paying for the air fare when you book it.

I reserved our room that money was taken out a month in advance. If you are staying 4 in a room and you stay 4 nights your costs are basically the cost of one night. This year we only stayed 3 nights so it was less.

For me during conference the only costs I had to worry about was food, goodies at the booths and drinks. I am cheap and bring my own sodas in my suit case and ice them down every night and some snacks. {That is what I like about Leadership is that they provide some good snacks between workshops}

and paying your dear friend's share of the taxi(s) :p :blushing: :love:

Leigh0725 said:
I just saw that a round trip ticket from Kansas City to Chicago is $9.50!!! Okay, granted that's for travel in November, but if I book a head, that would be a lot better than paying $110 for a plan ticket. However, the only downfall is being on a bus for 9 hours. Hmmm....:rolleyes:

Seriously??????? Wow! KC is only 2 1/2 hours away from Omaha - I would think it would be worth the drive for a bus ticket of $9.50!!!!!!! Dang - I paid about $200 for my plane ticket last year!!!!! Definitely worth checking out!!!!!

I did the Megabus this year from KC to Chicago! Mine cost a little more because I went on up to Wisconsin to visit a friend beforehand, but it was still cheaper than flying.

I was going to do it all the way to Cincinnati for Leadership, but then I realized I'd be having a 2-1/2 hour layover in Chicago... at 12:30 at night. :eek: Don't think I want to be doing that, no matter how much it saves me. Soooo I'm spending the $300 to fly.

<h2>1. What is the cost to attend the 2008 Conference?</h2><p>The cost to attend the 2008 Pampered Chef Conference is $200.</p><h2>2. Is there a discount for Conference Club members?</h2><p>Yes, Conference Club members receive a discounted rate of $200 for the 2008 Conference.</p><h2>3. What is included in the cost of attending the 2008 Conference?</h2><p>The cost of attending the 2008 Conference includes access to all conference events, workshops, and sessions, as well as meals and networking opportunities.</p><h2>4. Are there any additional fees or expenses to consider?</h2><p>While the $200 registration fee covers most conference expenses, attendees may need to cover the cost of transportation, lodging, and any optional activities or merchandise that they choose to purchase.</p><h2>5. Can I pay for the conference in installments?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not offer payment plans for conference registration. The full $200 fee must be paid at the time of registration.</p>

1. What is the cost to attend the 2008 Conference?

The cost to attend the 2008 Pampered Chef Conference is $200.

2. Is there a discount for Conference Club members?

Yes, Conference Club members receive a discounted rate of $200 for the 2008 Conference.

3. What is included in the cost of attending the 2008 Conference?

The cost of attending the 2008 Conference includes access to all conference events, workshops, and sessions, as well as meals and networking opportunities.

4. Are there any additional fees or expenses to consider?

While the $200 registration fee covers most conference expenses, attendees may need to cover the cost of transportation, lodging, and any optional activities or merchandise that they choose to purchase.

5. Can I pay for the conference in installments?

Unfortunately, we do not offer payment plans for conference registration. The full $200 fee must be paid at the time of registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • cookingwithdawn
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PampChefDeb