• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Cancel Conference 2008 Funds and Still Attend? | Christina's Question

In summary, Conference 2008 is an annual gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and leaders to celebrate achievements, learn about new products and techniques, and network with other consultants. It will take place from July 25-27, 2008 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, Illinois. To register, you can either register online through your consultant account or fill out a paper registration form and submit it to your consultant. There is a registration fee of $249 for consultants and $129 for guests, which covers all event activities, workshops, and meals. Each registered consultant is allowed to bring one guest, who must also pay a registration fee of $129.
newchefmommy
I have a quick question. I have been having money taken out of my commission to set aside for conference. If I decide to cancel that money and have it credited to me am I still able to go to conference?

Thanks
Christina

Yes, you will. Conference Club is not a commitment to attend, it's just a way to set the money aside.

thanks so much!

On the flip side, if you are in conference club and then decide not to attend, you will get it all back on a commission check!

another Questionhow do we find out who our national executive director is?

It could show on your paycheck if you are in their first three lines, if not call your director she will know!:)

1. What is the purpose of Conference 2008?

Conference 2008 is an annual gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and leaders to celebrate achievements, learn about new products and techniques, and network with other consultants.

2. When and where will Conference 2008 take place?

Conference 2008 will take place from July 25-27, 2008 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, Illinois.

3. How do I register for Conference 2008?

To register for Conference 2008, you can either register online through your consultant account or fill out a paper registration form and submit it to your consultant.

4. Is there a fee to attend Conference 2008?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $249 for consultants and $129 for guests. This fee covers all event activities, workshops, and meals during the conference.

5. Can I bring a guest to Conference 2008?

Yes, all registered consultants are allowed to bring one guest to Conference 2008. Guests must also pay a registration fee of $129.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef