• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2007 New Products/Announcements

In summary, there will be a big Fall with exciting new products such as stainless cookware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes. There will also be restyled products, new theme shows with downloadable invitations, and a new theme show system. Customers can earn points towards cookware, and there will be special host and guest deals each month. Half-price combos will also be available in the English catalog. Some items will be discontinued, and there will be changes in the SA collection. There will also be a recruiting promotion and new materials. The catalog will have more pages and there will be price changes for paperwork.
The incentive trip announcement was just on stage recognition for those who have already achieved level 3 and 4 and stand up achievement for everyone else on track.

cathyskitchen said:
I used Joy's "trick" to find the new item numbers of the restyled products - here they are (so you can look at pictures):

NEW Cheese Knife - 1126
NEW Slice 'N Serve - 1166
NEW Pizza Cutter - 1302
NEW All-Purpose Spreader - 1642
NEW Large Spreader - 1646
NEW Bamboo Spoon Set - 1674
NEW Small Bamboo Spoon Set - 1675 (I think - but these look like the old "Spooners" to me)
NEW Bamboo Spatula Set - 2042
NEW Small Spreader - 2071
NEW Mini-Serving Spatula - 2622
NEW Large Serving Spatula - 2626

I think that's all of them. The way I found them was just going up one or two numbers from the old item number, and voila, there they were!! :) HTH!

NEW Small Bamboo Spoon Set is 2047

Tracy

Did you hear anything about us getting the new cookware line?? Do you know if the whole set will be available for us to buy through the sample package?
Thanks!!

Probably not because of the Pan-o-Rama. When the Exec was introduced, it wasn't in the samples either.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks, I forgot about that depite having just read the email, duh.

Thanks all for the great information and wonderful documents with pictures. I'll try next week to update the wishlist pictures and prices with the new info. This is great. I was talking to my director the other day and she was shocked that I didn't know everything already because usually I know stuff before she does.

Hey!! there is Tasha!! Welcome back :)

Thanks so much.

tlennhoff said:
Thanks all for the great information and wonderful documents with pictures. I'll try next week to update the wishlist pictures and prices with the new info. This is great. I was talking to my director the other day and she was shocked that I didn't know everything already because usually I know stuff before she does.
And you only didn't know it because we couldn't post any of the conference stuff until Wednesday morning. ;) Not that we didn't have some hilarious threads with hints just to drive people crazy...

Thank you so much for all the great info!!!!!

Thank you everyone for all the info. Since we are on Guam we were not able to attend conference and have been waiting patiently. Thank you to all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • KatieLu