• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2007: New Director Announcement & Surprise Support from My Dh

They race all day!!!WOW Crystal - how heartwarming is that!!! He's a keeper:)bummer I'm in wave 1!That is so sweet!!!!
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Just had to share with ya'll.... :)

I was talking with my dh about walking at Conference. I told him how I would be announced as a new director & get to walk across the stage. When we were shopping at Penney's one day, I picked out a gorgeous dress. I showed it to him & he said, I'm not sure that I want you wearing that without me around! (He was joking, of course). I said, Well, you could always come to conference with me. Since we have 3 kids & a family farm for him to be at, I knew that wouldn't be a possibility. I jokingly told him that he could ride the train up for the day (we live 4 hours from Chicago) & then take the train home that night. He sheepishly looked at me & said that he was planning to do that as a surprise for me! I was so shocked!! My dh is definitely NOT a city person, so for him to do that would really mean a lot.

Anyway, just had to share. I love him so much & I thought it was really sweet of him to think of that. I was really excited about his support for me!

AWWWWWWW! How sweet!

You are very lucky. That is great. My BF has always wanted to go to Chicago, but I know the Director goal is far off for me right now anyway. I have to set my goals low...baby steps as my director teaches me. But really..that is fab. He shouldn't have told you. A surprise for him to show would have been GREAT!!!

That is awesome! It feels so great when hubby is supportive:)

Speaking of DH's I heard last year as soon as Nat. Confrence ended that this year 07 there was going to be some sort of Nascar thing going on around the same time as our confrence. Does anyone know about this? If so my DH would love to go with me to see this event and would be more apt to letting me go with him than without!

Heather - July 15th is the Chicagoland Nextel Cup Race. It's the Sunday between Wave 2 & Wave 3.

That could make hotels really difficult to come by. YUCK! Good thing PC takes care of reserving blocks of rooms for us.

WOW Crystal - how heartwarming is that!!! He's a keeper:)

bummer I'm in wave 1!

That is so sweet!!!!
My husband is so not the type of person like that either, so I can feel how special that would be!

crystalscookingnow said:
Just had to share with ya'll.... :)

I was talking with my dh about walking at Conference. I told him how I would be announced as a new director & get to walk across the stage. When we were shopping at Penney's one day, I picked out a gorgeous dress. I showed it to him & he said, I'm not sure that I want you wearing that without me around! (He was joking, of course). I said, Well, you could always come to conference with me. Since we have 3 kids & a family farm for him to be at, I knew that wouldn't be a possibility. I jokingly told him that he could ride the train up for the day (we live 4 hours from Chicago) & then take the train home that night. He sheepishly looked at me & said that he was planning to do that as a surprise for me! I was so shocked!! My dh is definitely NOT a city person, so for him to do that would really mean a lot.

Anyway, just had to share. I love him so much & I thought it was really sweet of him to think of that. I was really excited about his support for me!

Aw - that's wonderful!! It makes such a difference when you have a supoprtive spouse!!

PCGINA said:
WOW Crystal - how heartwarming is that!!! He's a keeper:)
:) Oh, I definitely know that he's a keeper.... Especially since I have someone to compare to. My ex-not-so-dh was at the opposite end of the spectrum, so I know what I've got! :)

That's awesome!! What a neat way to celebrate by having your hubby there! IT's really also a neat way for husbands and other supportive people to "get" the whole picture. Very cool!:)

crystalscookingnow said:
Heather - July 15th is the Chicagoland Nextel Cup Race. It's the Sunday between Wave 2 & Wave 3.

That could make hotels really difficult to come by. YUCK! Good thing PC takes care of reserving blocks of rooms for us.

Actually, the Speedway is WAAAAYYYY southwest of the city in Joliet, so hotels downtown will be no problem. :)

All it will mean is lots of traffic down by my house!!!! :mad: You can actually hear the races from my dad's house.

1. What is Conference 2007?

Conference 2007 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its independent consultants. It is a multi-day conference filled with training seminars, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities.

2. When and where will Conference 2007 take place?

Conference 2007 will take place from July 22-24, 2007 in Chicago, Illinois.

3. How can I register for Conference 2007?

You can register for Conference 2007 by logging into your Pampered Chef account and following the registration instructions. Alternatively, you can contact your team leader for assistance with registration.

4. What is the cost to attend Conference 2007?

The cost to attend Conference 2007 is $225 per person. This includes all training sessions, meals, and conference materials.

5. Can I bring my spouse or significant other to Conference 2007?

Unfortunately, Conference 2007 is only open to independent consultants. Guests are not permitted to attend the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PamperedChefTricia
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • mbh06