• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ask your director, I just looked and my director first had it noted in the October monthly newsletter that she e-mails us (I received it from her 11/1/05).
pchefjodie
Did you know that as of today, you can sign up for Conference Club for Conference '07? I already signed up. I WILL be there next year. :) :) :)

I am going already making plans w/ DH we are going to go to the Nascar Race in Chicago because it is always the weekend before or after conference. It will be a lot of fun!

pamperedalf said:
I am going already making plans w/ DH we are going to go to the Nascar Race in Chicago because it is always the weekend before or after conference. It will be a lot of fun!

If I could get my but in gear and make some money we would be doing the exact same thing!!! I wish we could have gone this year - we have been to KC twice and I know the tracks are similar...but a race is a race!!

I didn't realize that the race was in Chicago until Sunday before I left for conference, and DH said oh it sure would have been nice to go see that race!

I've known for a couple of years that is when the race is, we just can't afford it right now. I drove home in race traffic a few years back. Maybe if I signed up for conference club we could swing it!! :)

I live down near the race track. Make sure you book your hotel rooms or campground reservations WAY in advance for that! If you need help finding a hotel, let me know!

We have a cousin in Lombard - so we wouldn't have to find hotel! But Thank You for the offer!

pamperedalf said:

OMG! If the hubby knew about that he would have been more open to me going! Next year I may have to convince him so we can both go! The race is always the same time each year?:confused:

What is conference club? I know a little about it that they take a little money out of each check, then put it toward conference. Is that right?? How much out of each check do they take? What if I didn't make that much?? What if it ends up I can't go to conference? Sorry for all the q's, but I want to sign up ASAP if I can!

When you sign up, they give you choices on how much (no less than $10 a month) you want taken out from your month end commission check. If you want to have it equaled out so you won't have to pay anything towards the $175 early bird registration, it adds up to being $19.44 a month. If you are to decide that you are not able to go to conference and need to cancel, they will give you a full refund by a certain date and it will be added to that next months commission check. I hope this helps.

I checked the site and it wasn't up yet! Oh, well! I'm going to sign up now! Its a great "savings account"!

heat123 said:
OMG! If the hubby knew about that he would have been more open to me going! Next year I may have to convince him so we can both go! The race is always the same time each year?:confused:

Depending on what conference you attend the race is usually the weekend before or after our conferences. This year it was the weekend before conf. 1, in past years it has been the weekend after conf. 2 - so it does change you just have to check the Nascar schedule and find out which conference you will be attending.

thanks! will look into it but when would we find out when our conference waves or sessions would be?

heat123 said:
thanks! will look into it but when would we find out when our conference waves or sessions would be?

Ask your director, I just looked and my director first had it noted in the October monthly newsletter that she e-mails us (I received it from her 11/1/05).

What is Conference '07 and why should I attend?

Conference '07 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants from all over the country come together to learn, network, and celebrate their achievements. It is a great opportunity to gain new skills, get inspired, and have fun with like-minded individuals.

When and where is Conference '07 being held?

Conference '07 will be held on [insert date] at [insert location]. Exact details and schedule will be provided closer to the event date.

How do I sign up for Conference '07?

To sign up for Conference '07, simply go to our website and click on the "Sign Up Now" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your information and payment details.

What is the cost to attend Conference '07?

The cost to attend Conference '07 is [insert cost]. This includes access to all workshops and sessions, meals, and conference materials. Transportation and accommodations are not included.

Can I bring a guest to Conference '07?

Unfortunately, only registered consultants are allowed to attend Conference '07. However, we encourage you to invite your friends and family to join our community by becoming a consultant themselves!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • cookingwithdawn