• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Transfer Email Addresses from Pampered Partner to an Address Book

In summary, Stacy is trying to get off the ground and has created a newsletter for her hosts and guests. She realized that all of the email addresses are in PP, but not in her email address book. She needs to copy and paste the addresses into her email address book, but it is time-consuming.
stacypc05
I am trying to get off the ground so I amde a newsletter for all my hosts and guests. I then realized that all of the email addresses are in PP, and not in my email address book. What do you do??

I need information.

Thanks Stacy

You have to re-type or copy and paste them into your email address book. It's a pain, but it's WELL worth it.

Here's what I do: after each show I do, I email all the guests who give me their email addresses. To save time, when I type the email address into PP on the guest info screen, I copy it. Then I paste it to a new email AND I paste it into my address book with the person's name. I'm typing the email address ONCE in PP, but pasting it twice, so it does save time.

It can be time-consuming to go back and do them all, but once it's done, it's easy to update it. Good luck! If there's some way to merge the two, I would have no clue how! :)

If you use Outlook, Outlook Express, or Netscape Mail 6 or 7 you don't have to re-copy and paste the addresses. Open PP and go to Utilities and click Export email address. Choose your email program from the drop down list and click ok. When the Save in window pops up, choose Desktop from the drop down list so it is easy to find.

Then open your email program and Import the addresses to your address book. On Outlook Express Import is located under the File list. Click on Other Address Book and choose Text File (Comma Separated Values) and click Import. Click Browse when the next window pops up. Then make sure that Desktop appears in the Look in box and click the Excel Sheet that says Outlook, Outlook Express. Then click Open. If you chose Netscape for your email program then it will say Netscape.

Exporting/Importing may not work for you if you do not have Excel.

Good luck. Email me with any questions. I don't care to help!

1. How do I export email addresses from Pampered Partner to my address book?

To export email addresses from Pampered Partner, first log into your account. Then, navigate to the "Contacts" section and select "Export Contacts". Choose the option to export as a CSV file, which is compatible with most address books. Once the file is downloaded, you can import it into your address book.

2. Can I export only certain email addresses from Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can choose which contacts to export by selecting them individually or using filters to specify certain criteria. This allows you to export only the email addresses you need, rather than all of them.

3. Is there a limit to how many email addresses I can export from Pampered Partner?

No, there is no limit to the number of email addresses you can export from Pampered Partner. However, keep in mind that some address books may have a limit on the number of contacts that can be imported at once.

4. Can I export email addresses from Pampered Partner to multiple address books?

Yes, you can export email addresses from Pampered Partner to multiple address books by repeating the export process for each address book. You can also choose to export different sets of contacts to different address books if needed.

5. Will exporting email addresses from Pampered Partner remove them from my account?

No, exporting email addresses from Pampered Partner will not remove them from your account. The contacts will remain in your account unless you manually delete them. This allows you to keep a backup of your contacts or continue to use them in other ways within Pampered Partner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
missy