• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Tech Game with a New Mac: P3 CDs and Catalogs Available Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses the use and opinions of Mac computers and how to obtain P3 software for Mac. The general consensus is that Macs are user-friendly and easy to transition to, and P3 can be downloaded from Consultant's Corner without any issues. Some also suggest using Open Office for document compatibility. There is also a request for Mac users to show appreciation to Tech Support for making P3 available for Mac again.
jj16
Gold Member
I'm not sure where to ask but I think this is appropriate. First off does anyone have a Mac - I'm thinking of getting one since my pc went belly up. Is it hard to get used to? What is your general opinion?
P3 - can I get a new P3 CD?

Catalogs - I just had a booth & I'm low on cattys. I may have 2-3 shows for Aug but it is the end of the season. I'm still doing Farmers Markets. Would it be better to order more catty's or save what I have left for shows & put up a sign that if interested in catty will take info & send new catty when they come in.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Judy

I love my Mac, they are really user friendly! You can download P3 from Consultant's Corner, you don't need a new disk.I never give out catalogs at booths. I have given out mini's or recipe cards but you are basically throwing away money by giving them out at booths. Giving them your website is good if you have one or follow up with them and ask them if they want a catalog.

My PC crashed 3 times and I finally bought an Apple. I have a macbook and I love it, It is very simple and easy to get used to. Just play around with it. It has pull down menu and the x for closing window is on the opposite side, but much easier than a pc and no viruses or running scans constantly. The P3 program I downloaded from consultants corner without problems and have not had any problems since starting. I do have microsoft office for mac installed to help me read and write word documents easily. Let me know if you need help and I will help if I know the answer. Good Luck

scavallero said:
My PC crashed 3 times and I finally bought an Apple. I have a macbook and I love it, It is very simple and easy to get used to. Just play around with it. It has pull down menu and the x for closing window is on the opposite side, but much easier than a pc and no viruses or running scans constantly. The P3 program I downloaded from consultants corner without problems and have not had any problems since starting. I do have microsoft office for mac installed to help me read and write word documents easily. Let me know if you need help and I will help if I know the answer. Good Luck

Ditto for me! I installed Open Office for free, and can read and write all word docs. Very simple transition, and now I don't have to deal with the crashes, the stalls, and the reboots constantly!
LOVE MY MAC!

Anyone with a Mac, please write a note to Tech Support and let them know that you appreciate the Mac version of P3. There was a Mac version of PP that was discontinued shortly before I signed, and then a 7-year period with Windows only. Ick. They need to know that we appreciate them porting it to Mac again. :)

1. What is the P3 program and how does it work?

The P3 program is an online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business. It allows consultants to place orders, track sales and commissions, and access training and resources. To join P3, consultants must purchase a Starter Kit and sign up with a consultant ID number.

2. How often are new catalogs released and how can I get one?

New catalogs are released twice a year, in March and September. As a consultant, you will automatically receive the new catalog with your kit. Customers can also request a catalog from their consultant or view it online.

3. Can I customize the catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the option to personalize the back cover of the catalog with your contact information. This can be done through the P3 platform or by contacting the Pampered Chef support team.

4. Are there any digital versions of the catalogs available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a digital version of the catalog that can be accessed through the P3 platform. This allows customers to shop directly from the digital catalog and consultants to easily share it with their customers.

5. Can I use the catalog images on my personal website or social media?

No, the images in the catalog are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission. However, Pampered Chef offers a wide selection of marketing images and videos that can be used by consultants on their personal websites and social media accounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ted122781
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ted122781
  • Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • BBHall2002