• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Computer Bag: Reviews and Recommendations

In summary, the Computer Bag From Merrill has dimensions of 16 inches in length, 12 inches in height, and 4 inches in width. It is also waterproof, with water-resistant material to protect contents from water damage. The bag has 5 compartments, including a padded laptop compartment, front organizer pocket, and two side pockets. The strap is adjustable for different carrying options, and the bag weighs approximately 2 pounds, making it lightweight for daily use.
ilovpc
Gold Member
Does any one has the computer bag from Merrill? I need a new one and was wondering if I should get this one. If you do...why do you or you don't like it?

Thanks,

i love it !!! there is definitely alot of room in it.

vgmontes said:
i love it !!! there is definitely alot of room in it.

So what all do you put in it? / what exactly fits.

today i have laptop, catalogs, business cards, drawing slips, flyers, opportunity brochures, cell phone, wallet, and its not full

there is a front pocket, a pocket w/ zipper behind that fits business cards, pens and pencils, then there is the big pocket that fits a laptop and has room for other things, a back pocket, and two side pockets... i use one for my phone and the other for a wallet or water bottle but i usually put water bottle inside the bag

ill take pictures if you need some

How many catalogs can you fit in there?

Along with all my other stuff... i have ten in there but I havent tried to put any more.

Thanks vgmontes! I just ordered it. Can't wait to see it and use it!

1. What are the dimensions of the Computer Bag From Merrill?

The bag measures 16 inches in length, 12 inches in height, and 4 inches in width.

2. Is the Computer Bag From Merrill waterproof?

Yes, the bag is made with water-resistant material to help protect your computer and other contents from water damage.

3. How many compartments does the Computer Bag From Merrill have?

The bag has a total of 5 compartments, including a padded laptop compartment, a front organizer pocket, and two side pockets for additional storage.

4. Can the strap be adjusted for different carrying options?

Yes, the strap is adjustable and can be worn over the shoulder or across the body for comfortable and convenient carrying.

5. What is the weight of the Computer Bag From Merrill?

The bag weighs approximately 2 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to carry on a daily basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • SherryLynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Heather Shepherd