• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Compressing Word Doc: Greg to the Rescue?

In summary, during a conversation about a Word document being too large to upload, Joy offered to figure out a way to shrink the resolution of the photos and re-upload it. The conversation then shifted to discussing the format and content of the document, with one person asking if the Hostess is also eligible for the Guest Specials. The conversation also briefly touched on the use of sizzles and sales requirements, and the possibility of using a free program to make changes to the document. The conversation concluded with compliments for Joy's work and clarification on the Hostess eligibility for the specials.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
The Word document is too large to upload here (lots of pics!) so I'm going to have to figure out a way to shrink the resolution of the photos and re-upload it... unless Greg can figure out a way to grant me more filesize access <grin>...

Attachments

• December09Sizzle.pdf
    195.3 KB · Views: 520
Joy, your images came through just great. One question. Did you intend to say that the Hostess is also eligible for the Guest Specials? I like the nice clean, uncluttered format you have used. If they want more information, they can go to your website.

You did a great job Joy, as usual! LOVE IT!

I wish I could use the sizzles too for each month but our sales requirements are different - they need $650 for level 2 *sigh*

Is there a free program that would let me change the amount neatly in this pdf? If so, then I could actually use it and put it in my packs for my show tomorrow night! THAT would be awesome since I already use and LOVE Joy's newsletters!!

Grandmarita said:
Joy, your images came through just great. One question. Did you intend to say that the Hostess is also eligible for the Guest Specials? I like the nice clean, uncluttered format you have used. If they want more information, they can go to your website.

I don't understand what part you're referring to... do you mean the part at the top?

kcjodih said:
I wish I could use the sizzles too for each month but our sales requirements are different - they need $650 for level 2 *sigh*

Is there a free program that would let me change the amount neatly in this pdf? If so, then I could actually use it and put it in my packs for my show tomorrow night! THAT would be awesome since I already use and LOVE Joy's newsletters!!

Jodi - you can download the word doc from TTConnect... I just can't get the filesize below 2MB to post it here.

Dang! Duh me! :rolleyes:Thanks Joy!!! :)

Joy, you did an awesome job! I think you meant to say at the top...In addition to our Fabulous Host Benefits our hosts are eligible for the monthly GUEST special instead of host again. Thanks Joy for doing this! Donna

No, I meant Host. In addition to the regular Host benefits (FPV, 1/2 price item, free shipping), the host is also eligible for the host benefit (the 60% off special)...

1. How do I compress a Word document using "Greg to the Rescue"?

To compress a Word document using "Greg to the Rescue", you will first need to open the document in Microsoft Word. Then, click on the "File" tab and select "Compress Pictures" from the menu. Choose the desired compression options and click "OK". The document will now be compressed using "Greg to the Rescue" technology.

2. What types of files can be compressed using "Greg to the Rescue"?

"Greg to the Rescue" technology can compress Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets. It can also compress images and other types of files that are embedded within these documents.

3. Will compressing a Word document affect its quality?

Compressing a Word document using "Greg to the Rescue" will reduce the file size without significantly affecting the quality of the document. However, if you choose a high compression level, there may be some slight loss of quality in images and graphics.

4. Can I compress multiple Word documents at once with "Greg to the Rescue"?

Yes, "Greg to the Rescue" allows you to compress multiple Word documents at once. Simply select all the documents you want to compress, right-click on them, and choose "Compress with Greg to the Rescue" from the menu.

5. Is "Greg to the Rescue" available for Mac users?

Currently, "Greg to the Rescue" is only available for Windows users. However, there are other compression tools available for Mac users that can achieve similar results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedbecky