• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Starter Kit: Dealing with Missing Pieces & Insurance Coverage"

In summary, Amanda's father-in-law gave away nearly all of her PC starter kit. Now she has few pieces of the kit left and does not know what to do. Her sister thought that HO might be able to give her a new starter kit. However, HO does not have any product replacement or reimbursement policy for starter kit items.
pchefinski
I've lost nearly all of my starter kit. It wasn't stolen or anything; my father-in-law gave away almost all of my kit without realizing it (to the city mission). I don't even have enough pieces of it left to do a show recipe. My questions: do we have product insurance that would cover that? would HO do anything about it? I have no clue what I need to do here. My sister thought maybe they could give me a new starter kit and have me just pay the difference between the new and old kit prices. I am at such a loss -- any suggestions?

Oh goodness Amanda! I don't think anyone will know the definite answer to that question. You should call HO right away to get the ball rolling and let us know what they say.

Good Luck!

I would call HO, explain what happened and ask your options.

...especially with your other questions about recruiter, status, etc.

Our consultant insurance covers damages to host property at shows, but not our kit (as far as I know). I realize that's not the answer you wanted to hear. Sorry.

While I applaud your FIL for wanting to help the mission, I just have to ask - why did he think it would be OK to give away your things?

Did you check w/ your director to borrow products until you can purchase them.

chefann said:
While I applaud your FIL for wanting to help the mission, I just have to ask - why did he think it would be OK to give away your things?
Wondering the same thing!:confused: I bet the HO has never heard that one before! I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

My suggestion - host your own show and use the host benefits to replace the most important items in your kit that you now are missing.:)

The garage was packed with stuff from a church member's deceased brother and they called the mission to come pick it up. He's not really too aware of PC products, so unless it's a big box that says Pampered Chef with my name written all over it, he probably thought it came with the deceased man's stuff (there were other kitchen things like casserole dishes and things.)

Ohhhh... now it makes sense. I was picturing him rifling through your cupboards taking things. :rolleyes:

Maybe he can reimburse you since it was his mistake.

1. What should I do if my starter kit is missing pieces?

If your starter kit is missing pieces, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433. They will be happy to assist you in getting replacement pieces for your kit.

2. How long does it take to receive replacement pieces for a missing starter kit?

Replacement pieces for a missing starter kit typically take 3-5 business days to arrive. However, during busy seasons, it may take longer. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you contact them.

3. Is there a fee for receiving replacement pieces for a missing starter kit?

There is no fee for receiving replacement pieces for a missing starter kit. We want to ensure that all of our consultants have a complete and functional kit to start their business.

4. What should I do if my starter kit is damaged during shipping?

If your starter kit is damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-800-999-3433. They will help you file a claim with the shipping company and arrange for a replacement kit to be sent to you.

5. Is my starter kit covered by insurance in case of loss or damage?

Yes, your starter kit is covered by insurance in case of loss or damage during shipping. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433 to file a claim and receive a replacement kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rbvernon
  • chefsteph07