• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete a Survey for My Kids' Team

In summary, the person asking for help is a parent of two boys who play ice hockey for the Carolina Stars team. The team is competing for grant money and in order to receive it, individuals need to complete a quiz and register their completion with the team. The person asking for help is asking for others to take the quiz and register it to help the team move up in the rankings. They also provide tips for completing the quiz and mention that the top 5 teams will receive a $2500 grant.
esavvymom
Staff member
Hi everyone,
I know it's been awhile since I've been online (lost my PC Mojo a bit...lots going on).

But I had a favor to ask of any of you willing. I know from time to time we've helped each other out with contests and surveys to help Cheffer's schools or teams earn prizes, and such.

My boys (10 and 12) play ice hockey, and their team, The Carolina Stars and the organization is competing for grant money to further support their travel/equipment/ice time expenses. For them to receive the grant money, unique individuals have to complete the https://responsible-sports.libertymutual.com/parenting/responsible-sport-parenting-guide/parent-read-the-guide.

I think the quiz is really a good thing for all parents/grandparents to take regardless of the grant money. If you are willing to take 5 minutes to complete the quiz and register its completion with the Carolina Stars Hockey, Inc. I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

A few tips I learned....the bar where it says "Track your progress"...it is at the top of each section that you read. Use THOSE arrows to advance to the next page. There are 7 pages, and then a quiz. If you get the answers wrong, you can just try a different answer until you get the correct one. After completing the quiz, you register with the site (name, email, state/zip). Then you can credit the quiz towards an organization.

So far, in their category, we are ranked #25 with 40 points. Top 5 are awarded the $2500 grant. About 125 points separates us from the #5 slot. We are slowly moving towards the top!

I'd really appreciate it, and our teams (100+ boys) would as well.
Thanks guys!

Wish I had seen this earlier! Let us know if he wins! Good luck!

Hey there! I'm glad to hear from you again and I'm happy to help out. I completely understand how life can get busy and it's great to see you back online. I'll definitely take the quiz and register it with the Carolina Stars Hockey, Inc. I agree that it's a great thing for all parents and grandparents to do, regardless of the grant money. I'll make sure to use the arrows to track my progress and hopefully we can help your boys' team move up in the rankings. Best of luck to them and thanks for reaching out for support!

1. What is "Complete a Survey for My Kids' Team"?

"Complete a Survey for My Kids' Team" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help support children's sports teams. By filling out a survey about your shopping experience, a portion of the sales will go towards the team.

2. How do I participate in "Complete a Survey for My Kids' Team"?

To participate, simply fill out the survey provided by your child's sports team and submit it to Pampered Chef. You can also ask your team's coach or manager for a survey form.

3. How much of the sales go towards the team?

For every completed survey, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to the designated sports team. This can add up quickly and make a significant impact on the team's fundraising efforts.

4. Can I choose which team to support with my survey?

Yes, you can choose which team to support by filling out the designated team's name on the survey form. This ensures that the donation goes directly to the team of your choice.

5. Is there a limit to how many surveys I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of surveys you can submit. The more surveys completed, the more money will be donated to the team. So feel free to share the survey with friends and family to support your child's team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ