• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Compilation of Rae's Conference Tips

In summary, Rae shared tips on how to compile a list of tips, how to make plans with roommates/clustermates, and how to set email auto-responders.
Bren706
Gold Member
I had started compiling all of Rae's tips in a word document, so that I would have them all in one place when I start preparing myself for Conference.

Thought I would share it with everyone. It is nothing fancy. I just copied and pasted from the posts.

Attachments

• Conference tips compliments of Raebates.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 514
Wow. This is great! Thank you SO much for putting this together.

Wow! Thank you for putting them in one place! It's great and I'll send it out to my team!

Thanks Rae for the tips!!

WONDERFUL! Thanks so much for doing this!!

Thanks Brenda for putting this together and thanks Rae for the great tips!! :)

It's been my pleasure. I'll be doing tips up until July 9, just before I leave for wave 1. I'll go ahead and post them here as well, so they're easy for you to add to your list. Here's today's tip:Open your suitcase, and put it in an out-of-the-way but easy-to-reach place. (Mine is on the couch in our bedroom.) Now use this as a place to start gathering the things you want to take with you. Don't worry about the order you're putting them in or "packing" them at this point. You'll pack the day you leave (or maybe the night before) so you won't wrinkle your clothes. For right now it's just a place to gather the things you don't need on a daily basis so you won't forget to take them along.Put a copy of your packing list nearby so you can check things off as you put them in.

Last edited:
These are great. I also have a folder in my office that has conference schedule (if you can't find yours you can reprint it on CC). Train ticket information, banquet information, etc. So it's all in one place and ready to pack.

Ann R.

Today's tip:We've talked about the importance of comfortable shoes. Now is a good time to check over the ones you're bringing. Clean and inspect them before packing. Polish them, if necessary. If you're like me, you'll want to look good almost as much as you'll want to be comfortable.

Today's Tip:Take time to make definite plans with your roommates/clustermates. Who's getting up first? Where will you meet for General Sessions? Are you eating "on your own" meals together? If so, where? Make sure you have one another's cell phone #s. Doing this right away may save you worry, time, and even hurt feelings later.

Thanks so much for these tips. I really appreciate the way you have thought it through and shared your past experience. Hope I get to meet you at conference!

I'm happy to share. If we meet at NC, be sure to let me know. Names aren't my strong suit.Today's tip: Squeeze the air out of your bottles (shampoo, lotion, cosmetics, etc.) before you pack them. It allows the contents to expand without bursting or opening the bottles. Then, put your squished bottles into a zippered bag just in case. This is especially important if you're traveling by air, but it can help no matter how you travel.

Final tip:Don't forget to set your email for an auto response if you aren't taking your laptop with you. That way people won't think you're ignoring them.

Reading this made me really wish I was able to go this year!! I already am saving on the conference plan for next year!

1. What is "Compilation of Rae's Conference Tips"?

"Compilation of Rae's Conference Tips" is a collection of tips and advice compiled by Rae, a seasoned conference attendee, to help others make the most out of their conference experience.

2. What kind of tips can I expect to find in this compilation?

The tips in this compilation cover a wide range of topics, including how to plan and prepare for a conference, how to network and make meaningful connections, how to stay organized during the event, and how to follow up after the conference.

3. Is this compilation specific to a certain industry or type of conference?

No, the tips in this compilation are applicable to all types of conferences and industries. They are general tips that can be useful for anyone attending a conference, regardless of the specific industry or topic.

4. Can I access this compilation for free?

Yes, "Compilation of Rae's Conference Tips" is available for free on our website. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the title to access the tips.

5. Can I share this compilation with others?

Yes, we encourage you to share this compilation with others who may find it helpful. You can share the link to the compilation on social media, via email, or by printing it out and giving it to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sherri lynn