• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing Guest Vs Host Vs Consultant

In summary, a guest is someone who attends a Pampered Chef party or event to learn about and purchase products, while a host is someone who hosts a party or event and invites guests to attend. A consultant is an independent contractor who sells Pampered Chef products and hosts parties to earn income. Guests have the opportunity to learn about and purchase products, as well as win free products or receive discounts. Hosts receive free and discounted products, as well as the chance to earn rewards and discounts on future purchases. Consultants earn income and have the flexibility to work on their own schedule, while also having the opportunity to earn discounts and free products based on their sales and performance. And yes, someone can be both a host and a consultant, allowing them
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Here is a comparison of what a guest, host and new recruit would get for $100. The original was created by Director Jacque Ruddy. Thanks Jacque!

PS: Jacque has recruited 43 consultants in the last 2 years!

Attachments

• Guest vs Hostess vs Consultant Chart 2005.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 903
Last edited:
A fun recruiting game for partiesThis is a game that helps guests learn about the opportunity. Sent to me by Executive Director Terri Newberry.

Attachments

• Stealing Hearts Recruiting Game (1).doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,099
Love the game, Beth! I will definitely be using it!

Thanks Beth! I love the comparison flyer and the game! It's nice when guests can see the difference if FREE product they can get! :)

Thank you Beth for the great info. I'll try it tonight at my show!!

AWESOME, Beth! Thanks for the comparison sheet!

Love It!Thanks so much for the game and comparison sheet! Can't wait to use them at my next party!

What is the difference between a guest, host, and consultant?

A guest is someone who attends a Pampered Chef party or event to learn about and purchase products. A host is someone who hosts a party or event and invites guests to attend. A consultant is an independent contractor who sells Pampered Chef products and hosts parties to earn income.

What benefits do guests receive?

Guests have the opportunity to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. They may also have the chance to win free products or receive discounts on their purchases. Additionally, guests get to socialize and have fun at the party or event.

What benefits do hosts receive?

Hosts receive free and discounted products based on the sales made at their party or event. They also have the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts on future purchases. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get free products and have a fun night with friends.

What benefits do consultants receive?

Consultants earn income by selling Pampered Chef products and hosting parties. They also have the opportunity to earn discounts and free products based on their sales and performance. As independent contractors, consultants have the flexibility to work on their own schedule and be their own boss.

Can someone be both a host and a consultant?

Yes, someone can be both a host and a consultant. They can host a party and earn rewards while also selling products and earning income as a consultant. This is a great way to get the most out of being a Pampered Chef customer and consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • SpiritdancerIA