• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old-School Cooking: Mini Bowl Cakes & Fondues

In summary, Mini Bowl Cakes are small, individual-sized cakes that are baked in a small bowl or ramekin. They can be made with a variety of cake mixes and toppings. To make them, you grease the bowls, mix the batter, and bake according to the instructions. They can also be made in the microwave. Fondue is a dish that originated in Switzerland and consists of melted cheese or chocolate served in a communal pot. To make fondue, you melt the desired ingredients and serve with dippable foods.
Pampchefjen
I found an old PC recipe that calls for using a mini bowl to bake a cake in. What is that? Is there a comparable piece of stoneware now? The 2 recipes are Peanut Butter Fudge Pudding Cake and Easy Chocolate Fondue. I found these recipes somewhere on this site but they still use the old product name. thanks for help!
Jenifer Mihalkanin
[email protected]
website/jensplace1

I believe the mini bowl was the bowl that fit as a lid with the mini baker. I don't really know what else you could use, perhaps just a deep dish baker?

ThanksThanks for mini bowl help. Does anyone know what the dimensions of that old piece were? How many years ago was it available? I have only been doing this 11 months so it pre-dates me. Thanks. :confused:

1. What are Mini Bowl Cakes?

Mini Bowl Cakes are small, individual-sized cakes that are baked in a small bowl or ramekin. They are a fun and creative way to enjoy a single serving of cake, and can be made with a variety of cake mixes and toppings.

2. How do I make Mini Bowl Cakes?

To make Mini Bowl Cakes, start by greasing your bowls or ramekins with cooking spray or butter. Then, mix together your desired cake batter and pour it into the prepared bowls. Bake in the oven according to the instructions on the cake mix box. Once done, let the cakes cool before removing them from the bowls and adding your desired toppings.

3. Can I make Mini Bowl Cakes in the microwave?

Yes, you can make Mini Bowl Cakes in the microwave by using a microwave-safe bowl and adjusting the cooking time according to the wattage of your microwave. It is important to keep an eye on the cakes while they are cooking in the microwave to prevent them from overcooking.

4. What is a fondue?

A fondue is a dish that originated in Switzerland and typically consists of melted cheese or chocolate that is served in a communal pot. Pieces of bread, fruit, or other foods are then dipped into the melted mixture and enjoyed as a group.

5. How do I make a fondue?

To make a fondue, start by melting your desired type of cheese or chocolate in a fondue pot or a small saucepan. You can add in other ingredients such as wine, spices, or herbs for added flavor. Once melted, transfer the fondue to a fondue pot and place it over a heat source to keep it warm. Serve with dippable foods such as bread, fruits, or vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies