• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions on Mid-Month Commissions

In summary, the commission for sales over $15,000 will be increased at the end of the month to reflect 24% on your total sales.
krahema
I have a quick question regarding the % at which commissions are paid out. This is the first month I have received a mid-month commission. I only sold enough to qualify for a 20% commission mid-month, but by the end of the month will have sold enough to quailfy for a 23-24% commission. Will they adjust my commission for the early-month sales to increase it to the 23 or 24% at the end of the month, or now, because I can receive mid-month commissions, do I need to sell more in a 2-week period in order to qualify for the higher commission?

Hope the question makes sense!

krahema said:
I have a quick question regarding the % at which commissions are paid out. This is the first month I have received a mid-month commission. I only sold enough to qualify for a 20% commission mid-month, but by the end of the month will have sold enough to quailfy for a 23-24% commission. Will they adjust my commission for the early-month sales to increase it to the 23 or 24% at the end of the month, or now, because I can receive mid-month commissions, do I need to sell more in a 2-week period in order to qualify for the higher commission?

Hope the question makes sense!

Yes, your commission will be adjusted at the end of the month to reflect 23-24% on your total sales. Also, any overrides earned, as a Sr. Consultant, etc..or any bonuses paid (like a recruiting bonus) are paid at the end of the month also.

I'm so thankful you asked this question! I was wondering the same thing!

They do the math at the end of the month including all sales for the month at the total % you earned then they subtract the mid-month payment from that to get to the check that you get for month end. Here are some examples:

-------

mid-month $500 sales: paid $100 at 20% commission

month end $1250 sales (includes the above $500):
20% base commission + 3% sales level commission bonus = $287.50 minus $100 already paid to you. Month end paycheck $187.50

-------

mid-month $750 sales: paid $165 (20% commission + 2% sales commission bonus)
month end $2500 sales (including the $750): paid $600 (20% commission + 4% sales commssion bonus minus $165 already paid. Month end paycheck $435

-----

Once you have hit the $15K level they will add the 2% career sales bonus at mid-month check too (and again at the month end). If you are a SC or higher those %'s are added only on end of month checks.

thanks for the info.

Wait, so I'm a SC and just hit my 15K. So the extra 2% will only be added to month-end?

mrshamel3808 said:
Wait, so I'm a SC and just hit my 15K. So the extra 2% will only be added to month-end?

If you hit the 15K this month, it will be reflected in next months checks (both mid and EOM) Your SC override is paid once a month, on the EOM check.

Thanks everyone :)

1. What are mid-month commissions?

Mid-month commissions refer to any commission payments that are earned and paid out during the middle of the month, rather than at the end of the month. These commissions may be based on sales, referrals, or other performance metrics.

2. How are mid-month commissions calculated?

The specific calculation for mid-month commissions may vary depending on the company and their commission structure. However, they are typically based on a percentage of the total sales or revenue generated during the designated time period.

3. Are mid-month commissions common in certain industries?

Mid-month commissions are more common in industries that have a high volume of sales or performance-based incentives. This may include industries such as real estate, insurance, and retail.

4. Do all employees receive mid-month commissions?

No, mid-month commissions may only be offered to certain employees who have a role in generating sales or meeting performance goals. This can vary depending on the company's commission structure and job roles.

5. How are mid-month commissions typically paid out?

Mid-month commissions are usually paid out through direct deposit or a physical check, similar to regular paychecks. Some companies may also offer the option for employees to receive their commissions through other forms of compensation, such as gift cards or bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
kam
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies