• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited for Your First Commission Statement and Paycheck with PC!

In summary, your first commission statement and paycheck with PC will include your base commission, bonuses, and any additional incentives or rewards earned. These statements and paychecks are typically issued on a monthly basis and can be tracked through the PC Virtual Office. There are no fees or charges deducted from your commission and paycheck, but taxes and deductions may apply. To ensure accuracy, keep track of your sales and review your statement or contact PC for assistance.
heat123
Silver Member
I got an email with notice about my very first commmission statement. When does it get auto debited into our accounts once we are notified? I can't wait to get my 1st pay check of $500+ !!!! Not bad for my first 3/4 of a month!!!! With 3 more shows to go! And I only wanted to make like $200 a month with PC!

Whooo-hooo! I also just received my sign on bonus pack, notice that my ss1 bonus pack is shipping and my bonus plus pack will be processed as soon as I transmit my friday night show!

thanks!

Way to go!!Heather,

My commission usually gets deposited the morning of the 8th and 22nd. But I think it depends on your bank!

However, I just read on my Director's loop that the HO had a glitch and no one has gotten paid yet! And sure enough it is 11 pm and my check isn't in the bank! Hope no one has spent their money yet!

Congrats on your first paycheck!

Last edited:

Congratulations on your first commission statement! It's always exciting to see your hard work pay off. As for when the money will be auto-debited into your account, it may vary depending on the company's policies. You can always contact your account manager or the company's customer service for more information. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to exceed your goals with PC!

1. What is included in my first commission statement and paycheck with PC?

Your first commission statement and paycheck with PC will include your base commission for sales, any bonuses earned, and any additional incentives or rewards that you have qualified for. It will also show any deductions for taxes, fees, or other charges.

2. How often will I receive commission statements and paychecks with PC?

Commission statements and paychecks are typically issued on a monthly basis, around the 10th of each month. However, this may vary based on your specific payment schedule and any holidays or weekends that may affect processing times.

3. How can I track my commission and paycheck with PC?

You can track your commission and paycheck through your PC Virtual Office. Simply log in and click on the "Commissions" tab to view your statement and payment details. You can also reach out to your PC consultant or customer service for assistance.

4. Are there any fees or charges deducted from my commission and paycheck with PC?

There are no fees or charges deducted from your commission and paycheck with PC. However, taxes and other deductions may apply based on your earnings and tax laws in your area.

5. How can I ensure that my commission and paycheck with PC are accurate?

To ensure the accuracy of your commission and paycheck with PC, make sure to keep track of your sales and any incentives or bonuses earned. You can also review your commission statement and reach out to your PC consultant or customer service if you have any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views
Wildfire