• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Commission Statements: Unpacking 'MID MONTH ADJUSTMENT OFFSET - $6

In summary, the $6 is the Mid Month Adjustment Offset which is the cost of the shipping of your new materials for the spring.
micocina
Gold Member
Does anyone know what "MID MONTH ADJUSTMENT OFFSET - $6" means?

Is that not the cost of the shipping of your new materials for the spring?

I believe that means the additional $$ you earned because you went up in commision level between mid-month commision and end of month commission. As your total sales increases during the month, your commision percentage increases also. My commision level usually increases from 20% to 23% from mid-month to end of month, and that increase is retro-active, meaning they will go back and add the additional 3% to what I earned on my mid-month commision statement.

Or...was there an adjustment to your order that month? Sometimes when things are added or taken off an order they adjust it on your commission statement.

That is a payment to youon the 22nd of the month via direct deposit.
That is the commission you earned from the shows you submittted to the home office from the 1st of the month to the 15th of the month.
That is the exact amount of the automatic deposit made to your account.
Look at Consultant Corner under My Commission. Then select the statement you need to see where it shows that amount. It would be a mid-month statement not an end of month statement.
For the end of month statement, they refigure all the shows for the month at the new % earned. They then subtract, or make a Mid Month Adjustment, to your total monthly commssion for the amount you were paid on the 22nd. It shows up as a negative or subtraction to your total monthly commission because they already paid you that amount.

Last edited:
Unless I am not thinking right this morning...I cant hardly imagine that it is extra commission you have earned from mid month to end of month. A whole $6 would not be commission off a $150 show let alone from the jump from one level of commission to the next. I would say it is something else.

What is a Commission Statement?

A Commission Statement is a document that outlines the commissions earned by a salesperson or agent for a specific time period. It typically includes details such as the commission rate, sales amount, and any deductions or adjustments.

When are Commission Statements typically issued?

Commission Statements are typically issued on a regular basis, such as monthly or quarterly. The specific schedule may vary depending on the company or industry.

How are commissions calculated?

Commissions are usually calculated based on a percentage of the sales amount. The commission rate may vary depending on the type of product or service being sold, and can also be influenced by factors such as sales volume or performance.

What information is included in a Commission Statement?

A Commission Statement typically includes the salesperson's name, commission rate, sales amount, any deductions or adjustments, and the total commission earned for the specified time period. It may also include additional details such as the salesperson's ID number or the date the commission was earned.

How can I track my commissions?

Many companies have online portals or systems in place for salespeople to track their commissions. Additionally, keeping track of your sales and commission rates can help you estimate your commission earnings for a given time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
krahema
  • TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • msmileyface