1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Commission Statement

1. micocina

micocina Member Gold Member

Does anyone know what "MID MONTH ADJUSTMENT OFFSET - $6" means?

Dec 9, 2005
  2. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

Is that not the cost of the shipping of your new materials for the spring?

Dec 9, 2005
  3. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

I believe that means the additional $$ you earned because you went up in commision level between mid-month commision and end of month commission. As your total sales increases during the month, your commision percentage increases also. My commision level usually increases from 20% to 23% from mid-month to end of month, and that increase is retro-active, meaning they will go back and add the additional 3% to what I earned on my mid-month commision statement.

Dec 9, 2005
  4. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Or...was there an adjustment to your order that month? Sometimes when things are added or taken off an order they adjust it on your commission statement.

Dec 9, 2005
  5. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

That is a payment to you

on the 22nd of the month via direct deposit.
    That is the commission you earned from the shows you submittted to the home office from the 1st of the month to the 15th of the month.
    That is the exact amount of the automatic deposit made to your account.
    Look at Consultant Corner under My Commission. Then select the statement you need to see where it shows that amount. It would be a mid-month statement not an end of month statement.
    For the end of month statement, they refigure all the shows for the month at the new % earned. They then subtract, or make a Mid Month Adjustment, to your total monthly commssion for the amount you were paid on the 22nd. It shows up as a negative or subtraction to your total monthly commission because they already paid you that amount.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
    Dec 9, 2005
  6. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Unless I am not thinking right this morning...I cant hardly imagine that it is extra commission you have earned from mid month to end of month. A whole $6 would not be commission off a $150 show let alone from the jump from one level of commission to the next. I would say it is something else.

Dec 10, 2005
Have something to add?