1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Commission overrides

1. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

Do we just receive commission overrides on the end of the month paycheck? I just got my first TL check and was hoping for my overrides. My cluster is over $6000 in sales and there is probably 10 shows left to submit. ........................if I was only a director!

Apr 22, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Overrides only show on end of month paychecks, so that all numbers for the month are final.

Apr 22, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Okay, so if you are now considered a TL April 1st (or even a Senior Consultant), when do the overrides come in? I was definitely a Senior Consultant April 1st because I had one active Recruit and didn't get any overrides on either on us this commission check. I am so confused!

Apr 22, 2009
  4. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

you should see the overrides on your May 8th check!

5. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

The end of the month paycheck pulls in all the overrides. Check out your statement and you will see how they have it broken down more. It confused me at first but then when I really looked at it, I like it better. :)

Apr 22, 2009
  6. I had the same question today and I emailed the home office. I made Senior Consultant and I have hit my $15,000 career sales. But my override of the additional % didn't show up. I'll post the HO reply when I receive it.

Vicky

Apr 22, 2009
  7. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

When did you promote to Sr Cons. and when did you reach $15,000?

8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The additional percentages for hitting $15k won't go into effect until the month AFTER you hit it.

Apr 23, 2009
  9. Thanks for the info. I hit $15k mid March. I made Sr Consultant April 1st.

Vicky

Apr 23, 2009
  10. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

I thought I made Sr. Consultant April 1st, but it doesnt take effect until May 1. I dont understand why. My recruit was in Feb. and I have been active and so has she since then....

Apr 23, 2009
  11. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

Nicole,

I believe you will see the overrides on your recruit on your May 8th commission statement for the month of April. At least that's how I read it and I'm a Sr. Consultant as of mid March.

Apr 23, 2009
Have something to add?