• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Commission Overrides: Payment Timing and Requirements

In summary, overrides for sales do not show up until the end of the month paycheck, and overrides for hitting $15,000 in career sales will not go into effect until the following month. Promotions to Senior Consultant also do not take effect until the following month.
cookn' katie
Do we just receive commission overrides on the end of the month paycheck? I just got my first TL check and was hoping for my overrides. My cluster is over $6000 in sales and there is probably 10 shows left to submit. ........................if I was only a director!

Overrides only show on end of month paychecks, so that all numbers for the month are final.

Okay, so if you are now considered a TL April 1st (or even a Senior Consultant), when do the overrides come in? I was definitely a Senior Consultant April 1st because I had one active Recruit and didn't get any overrides on either on us this commission check. I am so confused!

you should see the overrides on your May 8th check!

The end of the month paycheck pulls in all the overrides. Check out your statement and you will see how they have it broken down more. It confused me at first but then when I really looked at it, I like it better. :)

I had the same question today and I emailed the home office. I made Senior Consultant and I have hit my $15,000 career sales. But my override of the additional % didn't show up. I'll post the HO reply when I receive it.

Vicky

chefvickyb said:
I had the same question today and I emailed the home office. I made Senior Consultant and I have hit my $15,000 career sales. But my override of the additional % didn't show up. I'll post the HO reply when I receive it.

Vicky

When did you promote to Sr Cons. and when did you reach $15,000?

The additional percentages for hitting $15k won't go into effect until the month AFTER you hit it.

Thanks for the info. I hit $15k mid March. I made Sr Consultant April 1st.

Vicky

I thought I made Sr. Consultant April 1st, but it doesnt take effect until May 1. I dont understand why. My recruit was in Feb. and I have been active and so has she since then....

Nicole,

I believe you will see the overrides on your recruit on your May 8th commission statement for the month of April. At least that's how I read it and I'm a Sr. Consultant as of mid March.

1. What is a commission override?

A commission override is a bonus payment that a consultant receives on top of their regular commission for sales. It is typically based on the consultant's team performance.

2. How often are commission overrides paid?

Commission overrides are paid on a monthly basis, typically within the first week of the new month. However, the exact payment date may vary depending on holidays and weekends.

3. Are there any requirements to receive commission overrides?

Yes, there are certain requirements that must be met in order to receive commission overrides. These may include reaching a certain sales goal, maintaining active status, and having a certain number of team members.

4. Can commission overrides be earned on all products?

No, commission overrides are only earned on certain eligible products. These products are designated as "override eligible" and can be found in the Product Availability Chart.

5. Is there a limit to how much commission override can be earned?

Yes, there is a limit to how much commission override can be earned in a month. This limit is based on the consultant's title and can be found in the Compensation Plan document.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila