• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpaid Commission Woes? Get Answers from Consultants Connection

In summary, "Commission Not Right?" is a phrase used to describe when an individual believes their commission is not fair for the work they have done. Factors that can contribute to this situation include unclear structures, changes in job responsibilities, and discrepancies between expected and actual earnings. To address this, individuals should communicate their concerns to their employer and provide evidence. Employers can prevent these situations by being transparent and regularly reviewing and adjusting commission rates. Not addressing "Commission Not Right?" can lead to negative consequences such as demotivation, high turnover rates, and damage to the company's reputation.
pampchefrhondab
My commission statement isn't ready yet, but my bank deposit is way short! I know my show made the cutoff date and the commission is showing in Consultants Connecction.

I really hope I don't have to call HO about this today! I need this like a hole in the head!!

Thank you, but I know how to view it; however, it wasn't up yet at 5:30 this morning.

It ends up I did get it. I had a deposit for an exchange I forgot about. That was posted first. Later this morning my comission was posted to my bank account- thank goodness:)

I was just an early bird today!

Thanks again,

If you submitted sales between Dec 1 & Dec 15th, it should pop up. If your sales were at ZERO on Dec 15th, there was no commission & I don't think you'd have a statement for what you earned either. That might be why it's not coming up.If you did have sales, then maybe something's up with your .pdf reader?

Also, mine doesn't show up because I was in the middle of changing my direct deposit so I've been getting mailed checks, which are once a month, so the mid-month statement doesn't show up for me. Maybe that's the case with you as well?

What is "Commission Not Right?"

"Commission Not Right?" is a phrase that refers to a situation where an individual feels that the commission they are receiving is not fair or appropriate for the work they have done.

What factors can contribute to a "Commission Not Right?" situation?

There are several factors that can lead to a "Commission Not Right?" situation, including unclear commission structures, changes in job responsibilities, and discrepancies between expected and actual earnings.

How can someone address a "Commission Not Right?" situation?

If you feel that your commission is not fair or appropriate, it is important to communicate your concerns to your employer or supervisor. Be prepared to provide evidence and examples to support your claim.

What can employers do to avoid "Commission Not Right?" situations?

Employers can prevent "Commission Not Right?" situations by being transparent about commission structures, providing clear expectations and guidelines, and regularly reviewing and adjusting commission rates to ensure they are fair for all employees.

What are some potential consequences of not addressing a "Commission Not Right?" situation?

If a "Commission Not Right?" situation is not addressed, it can lead to demotivation and resentment among employees, which can ultimately affect their performance and job satisfaction. It can also result in high turnover rates and damage the company's reputation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedTammy
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
erinb
  • quiverfull7