• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Receive My Commission Check for a September Kitchen Show?

In summary, commission checks are issued on a monthly basis, typically on the 15th of the month following the month in which the sales were made. The commission rate is determined based on your sales volume and can range from 20% to 27%. There are bonuses and incentives available for reaching sales goals, and you can track your sales and commission online through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. Commission checks are typically issued on the 15th of the month, with exceptions for weekends and holidays.
PamperedJess
If I did a kitchen show in September when should I get my commission check for that month?

Thanks

Here in Canada (I am assuming it's the same for the US, but I am not sure) if you submit shows before the 15th, you receive a mid-month comission cheque, which is mailed (or direct deposited) on the 25th. For shows that are submitted after the 15th, commission cheques are mailed (or direct deposited) on the 12th of the following month.

In the US, orders that you submit by the 15th, will be directly deposited in your account by the 22nd. Orders submitted by the end of the month will be directly deposited by the 8th. If you don't have direct deposit, then you only get paid once a month, but I'm not sure when.

Thanks!!!!

Before i had direct depositmy check would get mailed on the 8 th or 9 th and about 5 days later i would receive it in the mail. I dont know why i waited so long for direct deposit ! LOL !

Do I sign up for direct deposit through the PC webpage?

PamperedJess said:
Do I sign up for direct deposit through the PC webpage?
Yes! Go to Consultant's Corner and then "Managing Your Business" and then "Financial Forms and Appllications" and you'll see it.

Thanks guys I just signed up.

1. How often are commission checks issued?

Commission checks are issued on a monthly basis, typically on the 15th of the month following the month in which the sales were made. For example, if you made sales in January, your commission check will be issued on February 15th.

2. How is the commission rate determined?

The commission rate is determined based on your sales volume for the month. The more you sell, the higher your commission rate will be. Commission rates range from 20% to 27%.

3. Are there any bonuses or incentives for reaching certain sales goals?

Yes, there are bonuses and incentives available for reaching certain sales goals. These may include cash bonuses, free products, or trips. The specifics of these incentives may vary each month, so be sure to check with your team leader for more information.

4. Can I track my sales and commission online?

Yes, you can track your sales and commission online through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. This is a great way to stay organized and keep track of your earnings.

5. When can I expect to receive my commission check?

As mentioned before, commission checks are typically issued on the 15th of the month following the month in which the sales were made. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, the checks will be issued the following business day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
melissasutkus
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cla519
Replies