• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Consultant's Corner for Commission Payments

The website is new, so it might be causing some delays. However, it is always possible that the check was just delayed.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
hope this is the right place for this one. Is there a way to check on consultant's corner to check when your commision check comes in? I need to place an order but want to make sure the money is there (i only use my account for direct deposit and submitting shows). thanks in advance.

Commissions are paid on the 8th and the 22nd. You can look on cc to see your commission statement for mid month and month end. I looked today and they have not posted it as of yet. You also get an email. If you have direct deposit your check should go in always on the 8th and 22nd.

thanks so much for the quick response. i totally forgot about the e-mail they send. see thats why i love this site!! you guys rock!!

I haven't received my direct deposit, yet...I am surprised and disappointed b/c it is 3pm, pretty late for $$ not to post on a direct deposit for payday.

It has probably been deposited in your account, just hasnt shown up in Consultants Corner yet! That happens to me all the time.

chefloriray said:
It has probably been deposited in your account, just hasnt shown up in Consultants Corner yet! That happens to me all the time.

I have been checking and it's not posted to my account...I am especially excited this month b/c this is the biggest commission that I have ever made!

I really don't know what the hold up is. It is pretty late in the day for it not to have been posted yet. Especially not fun since you are waiting on a good check. Murphy's law I suppose.

i check consultants corner this morning and it had not posted yet but when i called my bank and did the automated account balance thing, it showed that it had been put in my account. who knows, maybe the system is down in chicago? you never can tell. i like to see the statement just so i can see where the money has come from, it seems like i didnt make that much yet my deposit was pretty decent. plus i like to have it on paper so i feel like i am actually getting a "real" paycheck.

I finally just got direct deposit this month! Tired of $2 coming out! I did like a good reason to walk into the bank,... that along with the guests checks. I have developed relationships with the tellers...they know I am PC... nice for them to see my good checks. Oh well... they never really mentioned it...probably never really have time to pay attention to it!

I wonder if the new website has something to do with the delay? This should be my biggest check in a long time! :D

1. What is "Checking Consultant's Corner for Commission Payments"?

"Checking Consultant's Corner for Commission Payments" is a process where consultants can view their commission payments and track their earnings through the Consultant's Corner platform.

2. How do I access the Consultant's Corner?

To access the Consultant's Corner, you will need to log in to your account on the company's website. Once logged in, you can navigate to the Consultant's Corner section to view your commission payments.

3. How often are commission payments updated on the Consultant's Corner?

Commission payments are typically updated on a monthly basis. However, this may vary depending on the company's payment schedule. It is recommended to check the Consultant's Corner regularly for the most up-to-date information.

4. What should I do if I notice a discrepancy in my commission payments on the Consultant's Corner?

If you notice a discrepancy in your commission payments, you should contact your company's customer support team for assistance. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide a resolution.

5. Can I view my commission payments from previous months on the Consultant's Corner?

Yes, you can view your commission payments from previous months on the Consultant's Corner. Simply navigate to the desired month using the dropdown menu or search function.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ivykeep