• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items Are Non-Commissionable in a $600 Party Sale?

In summary, the host does not earn commission on 60% off items, on any 1/2 off items the hosts might purchase, or on the free product the host qualifies for. If the host spends above all that, using their show discount, be it 20%, 25%, etc, they earn commission on those sales.
stacieka
What do we not get commission on? Like I have a $600 party total and only $500 something in commisionable sales.

That is what you get your commision based on is the commisionable sales what it says on your PP. You can also go to look at the thank you for the host letter in PP and it will tell you if this is your only show and you don't bump up commision this month what you made off of the party.

We do not earn commission on 60% off items, either purchased by the host of the current show, or the past host the party was booked from. We also do not earn commission on any 1/2 off items the hosts might purchase. We also do not earn commission on the free product the host qualifies for. If they spend above all that, using their show discount, be it 20%, 25%, etc, we earn commission on those sales.

Hmmm that is just from my guest sales.Like last night my party total was $404. It said only $338 in commisionable sales. Do they take away money from my commision for the free gift? I havent added any of my hosts orders yet. No past bookings since I am only in show #2. Am I missing something?

stacieka said:
Hmmm that is just from my guest sales.Like last night my party total was $404. It said only $338 in commisionable sales. Do they take away money from my commision for the free gift? I havent added any of my hosts orders yet. No past bookings since I am only in show #2. Am I missing something?
Where are you getting the $404 from, is this what you added? Is this what it says on PP? Is that what you are adding with taxes and s&h?

OMG you are right. I was looking at the ttal sales with tax...DUH

Lol, it's ok, I'm sure we've all done it, at least I know I have not paid attention and looked at it wrong. :rolleyes:

What is a non-commissionable sale?

A non-commissionable sale is a sale made at a Pampered Chef party that does not count towards the host's party total and does not earn the consultant any commission.

What are examples of non-commissionable sales?

Some examples of non-commissionable sales include sales made through the Pampered Chef website, sales of discounted or clearance items, and sales made using gift certificates or host credits.

Why do non-commissionable sales exist?

Non-commissionable sales exist to ensure that consultants are compensated fairly for their time and effort. These sales help cover the costs of running the business and allow consultants to continue offering high-quality products and services.

How can I maximize my earnings with non-commissionable sales?

There are several ways to maximize your earnings with non-commissionable sales. First, focus on selling items that are not discounted or on clearance. Also, encourage your customers to purchase directly from you at the party rather than through the website. Finally, consider offering additional products or services, such as cooking classes or personalized consultations, to increase your earnings.

Is there a limit to the amount of non-commissionable sales in a $600 party?

Yes, there is a limit to the amount of non-commissionable sales in a $600 party. According to Pampered Chef's compensation plan, non-commissionable sales cannot exceed 25% of the party total. This means that for a $600 party, the maximum amount of non-commissionable sales is $150.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
raebates
  • punkie1019
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies