1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Commisionable sales?

1. stacieka

stacieka Member

What do we not get commission on? Like I have a $600 party total and only $500 something in commisionable sales.

Nov 20, 2005
  2. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

That is what you get your commision based on is the commisionable sales what it says on your PP. You can also go to look at the thank you for the host letter in PP and it will tell you if this is your only show and you don't bump up commision this month what you made off of the party.

Nov 20, 2005
  3. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

We do not earn commission on 60% off items, either purchased by the host of the current show, or the past host the party was booked from. We also do not earn commission on any 1/2 off items the hosts might purchase. We also do not earn commission on the free product the host qualifies for. If they spend above all that, using their show discount, be it 20%, 25%, etc, we earn commission on those sales.

Nov 20, 2005
  4. stacieka

stacieka Member

Hmmm that is just from my guest sales.Like last night my party total was $404. It said only $338 in commisionable sales. Do they take away money from my commision for the free gift? I havent added any of my hosts orders yet. No past bookings since I am only in show #2. Am I missing something?

Nov 20, 2005
  5. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Where are you getting the $404 from, is this what you added? Is this what it says on PP? Is that what you are adding with taxes and s&h?

Nov 20, 2005
  6. stacieka

stacieka Member

OMG you are right. I was looking at the ttal sales with tax...DUH

Nov 20, 2005
  7. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Lol, it's ok, I'm sure we've all done it, at least I know I have not paid attention and looked at it wrong. :rolleyes:

Nov 20, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted