• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Commissionable Sales: A Guide to Hostess' Product Discounts

In summary, PP will calculate your commission based on what is sold in the show, not what is discounted.
pchefpatti13
Ok, I have a question. I know that the Hostess' free products are not part of commissionable sales. But are the half price items and discounted items?

I know half priced products and free products do not count towards commissionable sales, but I think that regular product does...as far as just having her % discount

Commission paymentsWe do not make commission on 1/2 priced items or monthly Host specials. But, yes on anything discounted. PP will calculate this for you. In the top right corner of a show screen you will see two figures. One is guest commissionable sales & the other is total commissionable sales. (including the host's order). The second is what you make commission on.

Here's another helpful tip...if you have PP, go under the Print tab. Generate reports...Monthly Sales Diary...choose the month you want to look at. I look at submitted shows at the end of the month. This will show you, all your submitted shows, how many buying guests, sales for that show, sales, totals, and it shows your commissionable sales as well! It is a very helpful tool. I refer to it daily to boost my spirits & to keep myself working on my bookings for each month!

Thanks for the awesome quick replies. I see where it is supposed to say commisionable sales in the right top corner. But it doesn't have any number up there. What is up with that?

Are you looking at a show?Are you in one of your shows & looking at the top right hand corner of the screen? For every customer order entered, this figure should increase in amount. (your commisionable sales).

Under your person profile (when you set up PP) your commssion rate should be entered as 20% and fundraiser at 15%. Make sure this is done before you enter shows to reflect your commission made off of shows.

Does this make sense? :confused:

1. What is a commissionable sale?

A commissionable sale is a sale of Pampered Chef products that is made through a Host's party or event. These sales are eligible for commissions and rewards for the Host and the Consultant.

2. How much commission do Hosts receive on commissionable sales?

The commission rate for Hosts on commissionable sales varies depending on the total sales at their party or event. Hosts can earn a commission of up to 25% on their party sales, which can be used towards discounted or free products.

3. Can Hosts earn discounts on their own purchases?

Yes, Hosts can earn discounts on their own purchases by hosting a party or event. The amount of discount they receive is based on their total party sales and can range from 10% to 25% off.

4. Are all products eligible for commissionable sales?

Not all products are eligible for commissionable sales. Some products, such as digital products or business supplies, are not eligible for commissions. However, the majority of Pampered Chef products are commissionable and can earn Hosts discounts and commissions.

5. How can Hosts redeem their product discounts?

Hosts can redeem their product discounts by placing an order through their Consultant or through their online party link. The discounts will automatically be applied at checkout based on their total party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • angelkatey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
angelkatey
  • mspibb