• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Checks: Post Dates & Sample Check Explained

In summary, a commission check is a form of payment given to sales consultants for Pampered Chef based on their sales for a specific period of time. The post date is the date the check will be mailed out, usually a few days after the end of the month, to allow for processing and adjustments. A sample commission check is available on the Pampered Chef website for reference.
Pampered Zoe
When do commision checks actually post to your account? Do they post on the 8th and the 22nd, or does it take a couple of days?

Also: What is a sample check? I saw soemthing about it on CC and have no idea what it is. :eek:

They post on that actual day. The sample checks, I would assume are for you to print out for your records in the event you have direct deposit. I also print them out to share with my hosts and guests to let them in on the fabulous money I make!!

You can print either a commission statement or a sample check. I use the sample checks for my bookings binder! It really grabs my guests attention when they see a check for $3000! :p

Not always the caseThe direct deposit checks DO NOT always post on the 8th or the 22nd.
If the 8th or the 22nd falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the deposit will NOT go out until the following Monday.
So do not bank on that money being there on the 8th if it is a Saturday!
It will also depend on your bank as to when that money is available.
Most will allow a payroll check of any kind to be immediately withdrawn. However, I have one of those banks where if the deposit does not come into my account until after 7:00 a.m., it will not be avaialbel until after 5:00 p.m. that evening. So I always pray for a 6:00 a.m. deposit!

Last edited:

What is a commission check?

A commission check is a form of payment that is given to you as a sales consultant for Pampered Chef. It is a portion of the sales you have made during a specific period of time, typically a month.

What is a post date?

A post date is the date that your commission check will be mailed out to you. It is usually a few days after the end of the month in which you made the sales. This allows time for the sales to be processed and for any returns or cancellations to be taken into account.

Why is there a post date for commission checks?

The post date is in place to ensure that all sales are accurately reflected in your commission check. This allows for any adjustments to be made before the check is issued to you.

What happens if my commission check is post-dated?

If your commission check is post-dated, it simply means that it will be mailed out to you on a later date. This does not affect the amount of your commission, it just delays when you will receive it.

Can I see a sample commission check?

Yes, we have a sample commission check available for you to view. It will give you an idea of what to expect when you receive your own commission check. You can find it in the resources section of the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • patty42240