1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Commision Question

1. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

When do commision checks actually post to your account? Do they post on the 8th and the 22nd, or does it take a couple of days?

Also: What is a sample check? I saw soemthing about it on CC and have no idea what it is. :eek:

Nov 4, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

They post on that actual day. The sample checks, I would assume are for you to print out for your records in the event you have direct deposit. I also print them out to share with my hosts and guests to let them in on the fabulous money I make!!

Nov 4, 2005
  3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

You can print either a commission statement or a sample check. I use the sample checks for my bookings binder! It really grabs my guests attention when they see a check for $3000! :p

Nov 4, 2005
  4. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Not always the case

The direct deposit checks DO NOT always post on the 8th or the 22nd.
    If the 8th or the 22nd falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the deposit will NOT go out until the following Monday.
    So do not bank on that money being there on the 8th if it is a Saturday!
    It will also depend on your bank as to when that money is available.
    Most will allow a payroll check of any kind to be immediately withdrawn. However, I have one of those banks where if the deposit does not come into my account until after 7:00 a.m., it will not be avaialbel until after 5:00 p.m. that evening. So I always pray for a 6:00 a.m. deposit!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
    Nov 10, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted