• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to Expect Payment for Jan30th Show: 8th or 22nd?

In summary, the expected payment date for the January 30th show is either the 8th or the 22nd of February, depending on your contract and the payment processing cycle. You can check your contract or contact the organizer for clarification on which payment date applies to you. You should receive a notification from the organizer about the payment date for the January 30th show. If you have not received payment by the expected date, please contact the organizer for further assistance.
TheFreddiesCook
When do you get paid for a show submitted on Jan30th, on the 8th or the 22nd? TIA!

Shows submitted between the 1st and 15th of the month is paid on the 22nd of that month. Shows submitted 16th through the last day of the month is paid on the 8th of the next month.

pkd09 said:
Shows submitted between the 1st and 15th of the month is paid on the 22nd of that month. Shows submitted 16th through the last day of the month is paid on the 8th of the next month.

... unless the 8th/22nd falls on a weekend or holiday, then it's the following BANK day. ;)

What is the expected payment date for the January 30th show?

The expected payment date for the January 30th show is either the 8th or the 22nd of February.

Why are there two possible payment dates for the January 30th show?

There are two possible payment dates because it depends on your contract and when the payment processing cycle falls for that specific show date.

How will I know which payment date applies to me?

You can check your contract or contact the organizer for clarification on which payment date applies to you.

Will I receive any notification about the payment date?

Yes, you should receive a notification from the organizer about the payment date for the January 30th show.

What should I do if I have not received payment by the expected date?

If you have not received payment by the expected date, please contact the organizer to inquire about the status of your payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
jwpamp