• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Perfect Coming Out Letter: Tips and Ideas | Helpful PC Community

FentonTasty TidbitsHi, I just wanted to let you know that I have been a consultant for a little over a month now and I absolutely love it! I have found a lot of helpful information on this website and I have also made some great connections with other consultants. I hope to continue networking and growing my business. I have attached my business card to this email so if you have any questions or would like to schedule a meeting, please don't hesitate to contact me. Best, Brooke
krhodes74
Hi Everybody, I am new to the PC world and I am loving all of the posts on this website. You all have been extremly helpfull. But I am trying to get together a "coming out" letter to send to everybody I know. But how much it to much. What all do you want to tell them and what kind of grap me's do you want to include. I know the host gift for the month and the addtional items for the host but what else is a good grab me to put on there. There are so many things I don't want to leave the good stuff out and get the ok stuff on there. Please Help.

Try the TastyTidbits Newsletter!Tasty Tidbits is a newsletter designed for Kitchen Consultants to send to their customers. Each month's newsletter contains guest and host specials, food & kitchen tips, product highlights, and great recipes! All you have to do is click forward, personalize with your contact information, and send! The newsletter is in HTML format and contains lively graphics.

If you sign up, feel free to put down my name as a referral. Best Wishes.

Thanks,
Dawn
Cedarburg, WI.

Be honestBe honest about your new business and how you are getting started and need all the help you can get. Yes be sure to mention all the host specials, guest specials for placing orders and all the host benefits. Make it short, sweet and to the point. Add a nice recipe and let them know what dates you have avaiable and if they hurry they can secure a spot.
Let them know when you are on your free trip to the bahamas you will not forget the little people who got your there....LOL Just kidding on this last part!! :p
Explain what the shows are, how they work and how fun they are!
Good luck!!
Debbie

Tasty TidbitWhere can I find the Tasty Tidbit newsletter?? Is it on the main PC website?? :confused: Thanks so much!!!!

Tidbits Found!I did a search and found the info on this site!! Too cool!!!! Thanks

I did a coming out letter/invitation to all family and friends when I first started. It worked out really well and got my biz off to a great start 6 monthes ago. Now saturday I am doing a customer appreciation to say thanks. We will see how that goes! :D This is what my newest invite says!

Dear Past Hosts, Customers, Family & Friends,

*I wanted to thank each and every one of you for helping me build my business. Because of your support I was able to earn over $1800 in free product within my first 3 months. Thank you so much! My business would not be doing as well as it is, if it wasn't for all of you. As a thank you I am having a party at my house on Saturday February 25th @ 6PM. There will be food drinks and prizes. We will raffle off host benefits such as 60% of one piece of open stock cookware, and free product.

*Spring is just around the corner, and that means new products are in. I will have all the new products for you to see. You will be able to purchase new products before anyone else, purchase retiring products before they go away forever, and save an additional 10% on any cookware you purchase (that includes the new Executive Cookware Line). That means if you are a past host you can save 20% off of all cookware.

*Receive a gift for every outside order or friend you bring to the party. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. I have attached the RETIRED PRODUCT LIST for you to view!

Thank you for your support, and Have a Beautiful Day!!!!

Amanda Fairall

Tasty TidbitHi,
I just signed on as a consultant (yesterday) after having my own successful party ($1200) and am thoroughly enjoying reading all the messages on this website. I am getting lots of great ideas. However, I am not very computer savvy and when I did a search for Tasty Tidbits it sent me back to these messages. Can someone help me? Are there more areas to look in besides the forums? When I have tried searching files I get some weird message "No attachments match the selection criteria you have specified or too few attachments retrieved to list the page you requested." Thanks. Wendy

Tasty Tidbits SearchYou may have searched "in this thread" instead of the whole site. Scroll up to the top of the page and click on where it just says Search with an arrow. You can search the whole site that way and it comes up with a few options.

Hope that helps,

Brooke

1. What is the "Coming Out Newsletter"?

The "Coming Out Newsletter" is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, and tips for making the most out of your cooking and entertaining experiences.

2. How can I subscribe to the "Coming Out Newsletter"?

You can subscribe to the "Coming Out Newsletter" by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form. You can also opt-in to receive the newsletter when making a purchase with Pampered Chef.

3. Is the "Coming Out Newsletter" only for LGBTQ+ individuals?

No, the "Coming Out Newsletter" is for anyone who loves cooking and wants to stay updated on the latest products and recipes from Pampered Chef. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive community for all.

4. Can I contribute to the "Coming Out Newsletter"?

Yes, we welcome contributions from our community members! If you have a recipe, tip, or story that you would like to share in the newsletter, please reach out to our team at [email address].

5. How often is the "Coming Out Newsletter" released?

The "Coming Out Newsletter" is released monthly, usually towards the beginning of each month. However, there may be special editions released for holidays or special promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
aried
  • jwpamp