• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Comfort Show Flyer? Share Yours Here!

In summary, a "Comfort Show" is a type of cooking show offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating easy and comforting meals. To book a show, you can contact a consultant or visit the website to find one near you. The recipes featured in a "Comfort Show" are family-friendly and can be made using Pampered Chef products. Attending a "Comfort Show" is free, but you can choose to purchase any products used in the show. You can also host a "Comfort Show" online for convenience.
Stacy
:eek: Hello I have a host who wants to have a comfort show. I did have an invite that showed a women wearing a bath robe and slippers. Does anyone have such a flyer that they would be willing to share? Somehow mine got erased off my computer. I really enjoy all the information I receive from this site. My email is [email protected] Thanks so much
Stacy Millett

I don't have an actual flier you give out to people but this attachment has a couple of ideas that kind of go along with what you're talking about. I would also love to see a flier if anyone has one as I'm thinking of having a show similiar to this myself.

Attachments

• pamperyourselfshow.doc
    23 KB · Views: 684
Hi Stacy,I'm not sure if you're still looking for a flyer, but I would recommend checking out some online design platforms like Canva or Adobe Spark. They have a variety of templates for flyers that you can customize to fit your needs. You can also try searching for "comfort show flyer template" on Google to see if any other options pop up. Good luck with your event!

What is a "Comfort Show?"

A "Comfort Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef cooking show where the focus is on creating comforting and delicious meals that can be easily prepared at home. These shows are perfect for busy families or those looking for simple yet satisfying meal ideas.

How do I book a "Comfort Show"?

To book a "Comfort Show," simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for you to host the show in the comfort of your own home.

What types of recipes are featured in a "Comfort Show?"

Our "Comfort Show" recipes are designed to be easy, delicious, and family-friendly. They often include classic comfort foods with a twist, as well as new and innovative dishes that will quickly become family favorites. Plus, all recipes can be made using Pampered Chef products, making meal prep even easier.

Do I need to purchase anything at a "Comfort Show?"

Attending a "Comfort Show" is completely free! However, you may choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products used in the show if you wish. Our consultants are happy to help you find the perfect products for your cooking needs.

Can I host a "Comfort Show" online?

Yes! In addition to hosting "Comfort Shows" in person, you can also host an online show. This is a great option for those with busy schedules or who may not live close to a Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your friends and family so they can join the show from the comfort of their own homes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• STACY'S COOKING
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ajhunt2
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmilus