• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comfort Food E-vites

ValerieHurtado

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2006
I'm new to the PC website, and I don't see the option to set up the comfort food e-vites that I see on the CC Theme Show page. Are the theme templates only available to premium subscribers? My next show is CC Potato Chowder and I'm trying to make the matching e-vites available to my host.

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Valerie, where are you looking for the evites?

Do you have a personal website? If so, you have to make sure your show is set up through your personal website first.

Then, log into Consultant's Corner, go to Promoting Your Business --> Personal Website --> Work With Your Shows.

Select the show you'd like to send invitations for. Go into the guest list, select which guests you'd like to send the e-invites to. Go to the Select Action drop down box, and select E-Invitation.

This will bring you to a page where you can customize your e-invite before sending it out, and there is a drop-down box called Select Design- the Comfort Foods e-invite can be found there.

Good luck!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
Replies