• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Custom Comfort Food E-Vites for Your Next Party on PC Website

In summary, a "Comfort Food E-Vite" is an electronic invitation centered around the theme of comfort food. It is typically used for casual events where comfort food is the main menu item. To create one, you can use online invitation platforms or design your own. A "Comfort Food E-Vite" should include event details, mention the focus on comfort food, and may include specific instructions or details. To make it stand out, you can personalize the design and include enticing images and interactive elements. These types of invitations are most suitable for casual and informal occasions, but may not be appropriate for more formal events.
ValerieHurtado
I'm new to the PC website, and I don't see the option to set up the comfort food e-vites that I see on the CC Theme Show page. Are the theme templates only available to premium subscribers? My next show is CC Potato Chowder and I'm trying to make the matching e-vites available to my host.

Valerie, where are you looking for the evites?

Do you have a personal website? If so, you have to make sure your show is set up through your personal website first.

Then, log into Consultant's Corner, go to Promoting Your Business --> Personal Website --> Work With Your Shows.

Select the show you'd like to send invitations for. Go into the guest list, select which guests you'd like to send the e-invites to. Go to the Select Action drop down box, and select E-Invitation.

This will bring you to a page where you can customize your e-invite before sending it out, and there is a drop-down box called Select Design- the Comfort Foods e-invite can be found there.

Good luck!

The comfort food e-vite templates are only available to premium subscribers on the PC website. If you are a premium subscriber and still cannot find the templates, you may need to contact PC's customer service for assistance. If you are not a premium subscriber, you will not have access to the theme templates and will need to create your own e-vites for your show.

What is a "Comfort Food E-Vite"?

A "Comfort Food E-Vite" is an electronic invitation that focuses on the theme of comfort food. It is typically used for events such as potlucks, game nights, or casual get-togethers where comfort food is the main menu item.

How can I create a "Comfort Food E-Vite"?

There are several ways to create a "Comfort Food E-Vite". You can use online invitation platforms such as Evite or Paperless Post, which offer pre-made templates specifically for comfort food events. Alternatively, you can design your own invitation using a graphic design software or website.

What should I include in a "Comfort Food E-Vite"?

A "Comfort Food E-Vite" should include the basic event details such as date, time, location, and RSVP instructions. It should also mention that the event is centered around comfort food, and include any relevant details such as if guests should bring a dish to share or if there is a specific theme for the comfort food.

How can I make my "Comfort Food E-Vite" stand out?

To make your "Comfort Food E-Vite" stand out, you can personalize it with a fun and eye-catching design. You can also include mouth-watering images of comfort food to entice guests. Additionally, consider adding a personal message or adding interactive elements such as a poll or game related to comfort food.

Are "Comfort Food E-Vites" appropriate for all occasions?

"Comfort Food E-Vites" are most commonly used for casual and informal events. They may not be suitable for more formal occasions such as weddings or business events. However, if the event has a relaxed and casual atmosphere, a "Comfort Food E-Vite" can be a fun and appropriate way to invite guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValerieHurtado
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
jwest43
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann