• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready, Set, Go! - Exploring Chicago on Wave 3!

In summary, Wave 3 of National Cheffing Conference is happening at the Palmer House Hilton. The first person to reply to the Wave 3 board is the winner of a prize.
Kelley Sells
Wave 3.....Well, we are staying at the Palmer House Hilton....Woo Hoo....
Can't wait...it is going to be a long 3 month wait....:D

Definatley have not been to Chicago and want to hear some BLUES and JAZZ....okay karaoke too....LOL....

So...I'm the first one on the Wave 3 board huh?

Do I win a prize? I'll take the Cake Tester.....:eek:

Last edited:
Can't wait...:D Until July!! Hope to see all of you there! We still haven't gotten our rooms yet, because of the glitch for Wave 3! Can't believe there aren't any rooms for Sunday or Wednesday! But, it isn't the first time it has happened! It always works out in the end!

What....Glitch? Hmmm? :( Hey, we can ALWAYS sleep in the lobbies, right :p we're not a motley crew....we could go in the kitchen :rolleyes: whip up some goodies.....:eek: we'd earn our keep....

Well, good to see ONE person in Wave 3 replied....LOL....

I keep saying, Wave 3 ought to pick a day, time and we can all meet somewhere at the convention hall. Wear name tags....with our "handles"....and it would be fun to see faces behind the names.....

Gosh, I will be CRAZY by June....LOL

Hi Kelley,

Looks like I'll be at the Palmer House Hilton too! See ya there! Can't wait...this is my first conference. Last year I had a 3-month-old that I couldn't bear to leave home, but this year, I'm READY!! I've got my flight too.

So when do we pay the registration fee?? Or did I miss that somewhere along the line? :)

I'll be at the Palmer Hilton wave 3 too! I just can't wait! It's my 3rd National Conference! For those of you how haven't been - you are in for a great time and a great boost to your business!!

I hope to see you there!!

Hi Cat....Hi Beth...I signed up for the monthly amount to be taken out of my commission.....

That is GREAT, Beth is going to be at the Palmer too, which I LOVE your posts Beth, you have so many great ideas and a great insight to the business.

I'm hoping that when I leave Chicago that I will have even MORE enthusiasm as I do now....

My biggest compliment was this week....my old neighbor who is my best friend use to always poke fun at my "cooking skills" or lack of....and I made coffee, put out the pink and white cups and saucers, whipped up the Apple/Cinnamon pull apart bread and she was full of compliments and she and her little one ate the whole thing :D Then she wanted the recipe and yes the pan too....:p That meant the world to me, she owns tons of PC products and is a wonderful cook. Yes, I tried to recruit her, but between the new home, the kids, the hubby, her career, her part time with silpada, she has no time...YET....:D

So, with the upcoming Conference, I'm sure I will learn sooooo much....I can't wait.....I look forward to the classes and learning more about the products and well, just EVERYTHING.....

We have 100 days left, as I'm going on the 16th....woo hoo.....:p

I'm going to be at the Palmer house as well. Guess I got lucky that I called when I did. Can't wait to see what the new fall products will be....

Me TooI will be at the Palmer House too! This is my first conference and I will be walking too!!!! I am sooo excited! I hope to meet some of you there! You all have some wonderful information that has helped me tremendously!

Michele Lashuk
Independent Sales Director

I am hoping to see you all in Chicago, It would be sooo fun to see some fellow Cheffers there! Not sure about hotels yet but I'm workin on it!

hey... my cluster is actually wave 2 but i cannot attend then d/t my day job.. so i am going in wave 3.. this is my first time .. i am so excited.. air fare is booked and i am staying at the palmer too. My friend lives down the street from me is a consultant and she is in wave 3... so i am tagging with her cluster... Anyone going from cleveland oh... i just found out after i booked my flight that there is a chartered bus that now leaves 3 times daily from downtown tower city and you can purchase your ticket 45 days in advance... the early bird gets the worm and the seats are only $1.00 yes that is not a mistype... they are $1.00 each way... they go up in price as the seats fill up. if you need more info email me... i am soo bummed... that is 100.00 more dollars i could have used on those boxes.... oh well..

I will be there. We are staying at the Sheraton this year.

Ann

Wave three for me too! I also will be in the Palmer House! This is my 6th conference (I missed one) and I still look forward to National Conference. For those of you going for the first time...it is an investment that will keep on giving each and every year you attend. My best suggestion is to pinpoint just a few areas that you are focusing on with your business because you will get so many fantastic ideas, tips, etc. from workshops and networking. Your mind will just be exploding:eek: with ideas that you will want to try! This year I will be walking the stage to get my ruby ring!! Congratulations to all of those that are new directors!! What an exciting time for you and your team! PC really rolls out the red carpet for you. :)
Ann

cookinthehouse, just checking to see if you have all gotten all of your info changed so that you can change conferences. I have had to do that both times I went to conference because I couldn't get off work during my scheduled week. I was glad that I was able to be off during the week my hospitality cluster was going. That worked out well for me the first time, but last year I ended up going alone. It was okay. I met a lot of nice people and had a great time.

Hey everyone! Wave 3 here too! My cluster is at the Sheraton! My director takes care of everything for us! We just tell her we are going and that's it. We pay her back later! I love my director. I probably wouldn't be able to go if it wasn't for her.

This is my first post. I am also in wave 3 and my first time going to conference. Our director also took care of our airfare and hotel. We are staying at the Palmer House. I am looking forward to meeting everyone else.

Teresa

I'm WAVE 3, too, and staying at the Palmer House. My director will be finding a room for me to join, and I will be meeting her for the first time, tomorrow evening, when she visits our area. It will be my first National, and I will be flying out with at least four others from my local group. I'm on HO tour #2 at
8AM, Tues.,Covey Time Mgmt that afternoon; as well as PC Web at 3PM. I cannot imagine going, if the HO tours were already booked. That was my #1
priority. Does anyone have any idea how many buses full they take each tour? I wonder if we could all pick something to wear in common that will help us find one another? Perhaps after I meet my Director and get some ideas, I can post them. We have more than two months to whip up something.
Grandmarita

WE talkedabout doing CHEFFER under our names on our name tags and our "handles" we use here, like "kelley sells" so we can spot each other....

Woo hoo, I'm on #2 HO tour on the 17th at 8.....can't wait.....I'm sooo jazzed up about going....it will be a long 3 months wait....LOL...

See you there....I'm also at the Palmer Hilton.....

Look Out Palmer House!My cluster will be staying there as well!! Can't wait. Registered last night, booked my flight already to secure a decent air fare and already have the kid situation taken care of! This is my first conference and I can't wait. Still bummed that the HO tours sold out so quickly - will have to be the super early bird next year!! See you all then!

National Conferance Here I Come!!WOO HOO!!!
This will be my second conferance and I can't wait; had a blast last year. I am in Wave 3 also and staying at the Palmer Hilton. Also got in on the Home Office tour, can't wait to go; would love to win the shopping spree.:D

I'm in...The WEST coast is coming....
Our Director got killer airfare for us (she is the best). I think we are staying at the Hilton - don't really know though.
What do I know - I am registered for SOME classes (couldn't tell you what, when or where), I am totally excited to come to conference (my first) and I got an home office tour - what more could I ask for.

I am with the others in this string - if we could acknowledge our CS call names on our nametags somehow and meet up, that would be great. It is always so nice to put a face to a name. I am new to PC and CS - and I have gained much info from all of you. Boards like this are really the icing on the cake for newbies like me....

See you in a few months.....

What is "Ready, Set, Go! - Exploring Chicago on Wave 3!"?

"Ready, Set, Go! - Exploring Chicago on Wave 3!" is a guided tour of Chicago's top attractions, featuring a variety of activities and experiences for participants to enjoy.

What is included in the tour package?

The tour package includes transportation on Wave 3, a knowledgeable tour guide, and access to all planned activities and attractions.

How long is the tour?

The tour is approximately 8 hours long, starting at 9am and ending at 5pm.

Do I need to bring anything with me on the tour?

We recommend bringing comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, and any personal items you may need throughout the day. A small bag or backpack is also helpful for carrying items.

Are meals included in the tour package?

No, meals are not included in the tour package. However, there will be designated meal breaks throughout the day where participants can purchase food at various restaurants or cafes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798