• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Take Control of My Combo Show with Lia Sophia?

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is planning a combo show with a new and ambitious Lia Sophia representative. They want to make sure that they have equal time to showcase their products. They also discuss giving out recipe cards and talking about their business opportunity during the show. They also mention a past experience with a jewelry rep dominating the show and making them feel used. However, they are optimistic about the upcoming show and have a plan in place to make sure both products are given equal attention.
susanr613
Gold Member
I am doing a combo show in a few weeks with a rather new, very ambitious young Lia Sophia lady. I get the impression that since she initiated the booking, she wants to dominate the show. My initial thoughts are to demo something that goes in the oven so she can do her spiel while my recipe is cooking.

Other notes: she did the ticket game, I do not. I do the booking slide and drop booking and recruiting tidbits while we make the recipe.

Any other thoughts or sample agendas? I want to take control of this planning process so that we have equal time to do our thing.

TIA for your help -

It sounds to me as if you have a good plan started!!!
Just make sure to stand your ground that you go first, and get all your punches in during the demo, etc. I think you'll do a great job!!!
Definitely give out recipe cards with your contact information to all the guests, whether they order or not, so they have your info with them!
I wish you the best!

Susan, I did one show with a jewelry rep and decided 'never again.' She too dominated things and then seemed to make a point about how easy her job was (as in so much easier than mine). Your gal may be wonderful and make it a great experience. I felt kinda used.

I did one back in May and it turned out pretty well. You are wise to demo a recipe that has some cooking time. I did Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco since it has ~20 mins in the micro. I did not talk to the LS rep beforehand, but did make sure to talk to her before the show started so we agreed on how to proceed. Most LS reps don't have a very long "demo" and I kept mine shorter than usual.

I am doing a combo show with a Tracy Lynn rep next month. This will be her first show so I am not really concerned. BUt I will be doing an outline that we will follow sinc the show is at my house. LOL

so far so good - she agreed to hold off on her spiel until we get the food in the oven, and even made up a flyer. it had 3 LS pics and 2 PC pics and even text about each company. i think she will be ok

...it's the "shopping" part of the show that bothered me! They need time to look through our catalog/products and then they need time to look/try on the jewelry!!! I don't know how you balance that!!!

When I did a combo show, I had my catalogs and forms out on chairs so as they arrived they could look through them. I wasn't at that show much longer than any other. When I did my recruiting talk, I said, "Direct Sales is a wonderful field, that you can set your own hours, make good money, and get lots of bonuses. So, depending on your passion: cooking or jewelry, talk to one of us and we'd be happy to answer any questions about our business." I didn't want to look like an ass talking about our opp, because a lot of the people were friends with the other rep, but I didn't want to miss out sharing about PC.

good stuff AJPratt! thanks!

You're welcome!

1. What is a Combo Show with Lia Sophia?

A Combo Show with Lia Sophia is a special type of Pampered Chef party where we also showcase Lia Sophia jewelry. It's a fun and unique way to get together with friends for a cooking demonstration and shopping experience.

2. How does the Combo Show work?

The Combo Show starts off with a cooking demonstration by one of our Pampered Chef consultants. Afterwards, guests will have the opportunity to shop for Lia Sophia jewelry from our consultant. It's a great way to combine two fun experiences into one party!

3. Do I have to purchase both Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia products at the Combo Show?

No, you are not required to purchase both Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia products at the Combo Show. You are welcome to just attend and enjoy the cooking demonstration or just shop for jewelry. However, we do offer special discounts and deals for guests who make purchases from both brands.

4. Can I host a Combo Show with Lia Sophia at my house?

Yes, you can definitely host a Combo Show with Lia Sophia at your house! Our consultants are happy to come to your home and set up a fun and interactive party for you and your friends. Just reach out to us to schedule a date and time.

5. Are there any benefits for hosting a Combo Show with Lia Sophia?

Absolutely! As a host, you will receive free products, discounts, and special offers from both Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia. It's a great way to earn some great rewards while having a fun and memorable party with your friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kenzie09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • schel