• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Combining Shows & Transferring Credit Card Info - pp

In summary, to combine shows, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant who will help coordinate the process and provide necessary forms. Credit card information can be transferred between shows by the consultant. There is no fee for combining shows, but there may be additional charges for shipping. Host rewards will be combined and the host will receive the total rewards from all shows. You can still earn credit towards your own purchases when shows are combined, and your consultant will provide more information on the amount and application of credit.
susanspc
Help! I had a show that did not reach $150. I can combine it with another show, but I have 2 credit card orders on the one show. How can I transfer the CC number? Or is there a way to Combine 2 shows on pampered partner?

If you've already entered one of the shows, just add the 2nd show to the same one you've started. When you put the 2nd host in mark them as the co-host. Enter guest orders as normal. You'll probably need to have it shipped to consultant instead of host and then deliver the 2 shows to each host.

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer credit card numbers between two shows on Pampered Partner. However, you can contact the customers who placed credit card orders and ask them to place their orders again on the combined show. You can offer them a small discount or a free gift as a gesture of apology for the inconvenience. Alternatively, you can also manually enter their orders on the combined show using their credit card information. Just be sure to get their permission before doing so.

What is the process for combining shows?

To combine shows, you will need to first contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to help you coordinate the shows and ensure that all orders are combined into one show. They will also be able to provide you with any necessary forms or information needed for the combination process.

Can I transfer credit card information between shows?

Yes, you can transfer credit card information between shows. However, this can only be done by your Pampered Chef consultant. They will need to process the credit card information for the combined show and ensure that all orders are correctly placed.

Is there a fee for combining shows?

There is no fee for combining shows. However, there may be additional charges for shipping and handling if the orders are being shipped to multiple locations. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information about any potential fees.

What happens to the host rewards when shows are combined?

When shows are combined, the host rewards will also be combined. This means that the host will receive the total rewards from all of the combined shows. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information about the specific host rewards for your combined shows.

Can I still earn credit towards my own purchases when shows are combined?

Yes, you can still earn credit towards your own purchases when shows are combined. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information about how much credit you can earn and how it will be applied to your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • katiemoser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies