• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Columbus Day: Will Our Paychecks Arrive On Time?

In summary, Columbus Day is a federal holiday in the United States that commemorates the arrival of Christopher Columbus to the Americas in 1492. It is a paid holiday for all full-time and part-time employees at Pampered Chef and there will be no changes to the payroll schedule. No special paperwork is needed and there will be no changes to working hours or schedule on Columbus Day. Regular business operations will resume on the next business day.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey,

Are we getting paid tomorrow? The calendar says yes but are banks open on Columbus day?

Just curious!
Thanks!!:D

No, deposits will occur on the 9th - banks are usually closed.

I'm thinking not... I think we will get paid on Tuesday.

great, thanks for this post, i didn't know that and had a lot of things planned with that deposit tomorrow. looks like i have to wait until tues.

thanks

Most banks are closed tomorrow - yeah for me!!

That's too funny! My dh is off tomorrow and wants us to go to a closer bank and start an account and pay our new car payment! Looks like it'll have to wait!!:p

no mail today either

What is Columbus Day?

Columbus Day is a federal holiday in the United States that commemorates the arrival of Christopher Columbus to the Americas in 1492.

Is Columbus Day a paid holiday for Pampered Chef employees?

Yes, Columbus Day is a paid holiday for all full-time and part-time employees at Pampered Chef.

Will our paychecks be delayed due to Columbus Day?

No, paychecks will not be delayed due to Columbus Day. Our payroll schedule remains unchanged and paychecks will be issued on time.

Do we need to submit any special paperwork for Columbus Day?

No, no special paperwork is needed for Columbus Day. As long as you are an active employee, you will receive your regular paycheck on time.

Will there be any changes to our working hours or schedule on Columbus Day?

No, there will be no changes to our working hours or schedule on Columbus Day. Our regular business operations will resume on the next business day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies