• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Irresistible Recipe for Colossal Chopped Salad

In summary, the Colossal Chopped Salad recipe calls for romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, bell pepper, avocado, feta cheese, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. The prep time is approximately 15 minutes, and the total time including chopping and assembly is about 25 minutes. The salad can be made ahead of time, with the dressing added right before serving. The recipe is customizable and can be adjusted to personal preferences. It makes about 4-6 servings.
DZmom
Does anyone have this recipe? I'd love to try it. It looks absolutely delicious!

I don't have the recipe handy, but it is in the Super Salads recipe cards.

Donna:

Here you go! I will be using this for a demo this weekend, so I had it handy (I type this up in large typeface so I can just glance down and read when necessary!).

Enjoy,

Attachments

• Chopped salad.doc
    24 KB · Views: 556
  • Italian dressing.doc
    24 KB · Views: 442
Thanks!Thanks, Mary! I can't wait to try it!!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I would be more than happy to share the recipe with you. It's one of my personal favorites and always a hit with my customers. Let me know if you need any other tips or tricks for making it. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Colossal Chopped Salad?

The recipe calls for romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, bell pepper, avocado, feta cheese, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. You can also add any other vegetables or toppings of your choice.

2. How long does it take to make the Colossal Chopped Salad?

The prep time for this salad is about 15 minutes, and the total time including chopping and assembly is approximately 25 minutes.

3. Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Absolutely! The ingredients can be prepped and stored separately in the fridge until you are ready to assemble and serve the salad. Just be sure to add the dressing right before serving to keep the vegetables crisp.

4. Is the recipe customizable?

Yes, you can add or substitute any vegetables or toppings according to your personal preferences. You can also adjust the amount of dressing to your liking.

5. How many servings does the Colossal Chopped Salad recipe make?

This recipe makes about 4-6 servings, depending on the size of the salad bowls and the appetite of the diners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• genburk
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies