• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stylish Glassware? Check out these Colored Dots Martini Glasses!

In summary, the Colored Dots Martini Glasses have a capacity of 8.5 oz and measure 4.5 inches in height and 3.5 inches in diameter at the top. They are also dishwasher safe, but it's recommended to hand wash them to preserve the vibrant colors and delicate design. These glasses can be used for other types of drinks besides martinis, such as cocktails or dessert glasses. The colored dots on the glasses are made with a durable paint and do not come off easily. These glasses are sold individually, allowing for mix and match options and making them great gifts for entertainers.
andrealynne719
I have a set of 4 of the Dots Martini glasses for sale. Also have 3 of wine glasses and I think 3 of each size of drinking glasses (really good at breaking things!!!)

If you're interested, shout at me. I'll have to check into how much for shipping since so fragile, but I'm hoping to get $25 for martini glasses. The other glasses I will split up or sell separately. Let me know!

Oh, and also, totally not set on cost. I'm a little sad to let these glasses go cause they're so freaking cute but I have used them exactly twice in two years. And I went from living alone with a pretty good sized kitchen to living with a roomie with a HUGE kitchen to moving in with my boyfriend who has the smallest amount of storage space I've ever seen. Might be listing some other things in the next few weeks as I sort through all our crap!

1. What are the dimensions of the Colored Dots Martini Glasses?

The Colored Dots Martini Glasses have a capacity of 8.5 oz and measure 4.5 inches in height and 3.5 inches in diameter at the top.

2. Are the Colored Dots Martini Glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, these glasses are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing them to preserve the vibrant colors and delicate design.

3. Can I use these glasses for other types of drinks besides martinis?

While they are specifically designed for martinis, these glasses can also be used for other cocktails, mocktails, or even as dessert glasses for serving small portions of ice cream or pudding.

4. Do the colored dots on the glasses come off easily?

No, the colored dots are made with a durable, high-quality paint that will not easily chip or fade. However, it is important to handle the glasses with care and avoid using abrasive materials when cleaning them.

5. Are the Colored Dots Martini Glasses sold individually or in a set?

These glasses are sold individually, so you can mix and match different colors to create a fun and unique set for your barware collection. They also make great gifts for friends and family who love to entertain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • Kpchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmcrews