• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Colored Dot Dinnerware for Your Holiday Table - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the price of the colored dot dinnerware set varies between $59-$99, and it is only sold as a complete set. The dinnerware is made of durable stoneware and is both microwave and dishwasher safe. Currently, the set is only available in the classic red and white dot design, but new color options may be added in the future.
Chefjpeak
Had a customer call last night. NEEDS 4 cereal bowls and at least 4 dinner plates as well as a larger bowl/platter. These were discountinued before I became a part of the PC family.

They just moved here and either these were not in the moving truck for whatever reason or they were broken. All i know his the customer's wife is really upset and he is trying to get them for her for Christmas.

Thanks so much for the help!!

I'm sorry to hear that the customer's wife is upset. Unfortunately, the items they are looking for have been discontinued. However, I would recommend looking into other similar products that we have available. We have a wide variety of options in different shapes and sizes that may be suitable substitutes. Additionally, I would suggest checking out our online store as there might be some items available there that aren't in the physical stores. If you have any further questions or need help finding specific items, please let me know.

What is the price of the colored dot dinnerware set?

The price of the colored dot dinnerware set varies depending on the specific set you choose. However, our limited stock sets range from $59-$99.

Can I purchase individual pieces or do I have to buy the entire set?

Unfortunately, individual pieces are not available for purchase at this time. The colored dot dinnerware set is only sold as a complete set.

Is the colored dot dinnerware microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the colored dot dinnerware is both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

What is the material of the colored dot dinnerware set?

The colored dot dinnerware set is made of durable stoneware, making it perfect for everyday use and special occasions.

Are there any other color options for the dinnerware set?

No, at this time the colored dot dinnerware set is only available in the classic red and white dot design. However, we continuously add new products to our collection, so stay tuned for any updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iteachurkid