• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to My Website - How Is Yours Working For You?

...email with your web site address in the signature so that your guests know where to find you online.
PCAbby
I just set up my website yestderday, I am very excited. I have been also going to all of your websites just to see how others have theirs set up. How is the website working for everyone?

:) I just signed up yesterday good luck with everything
but i have a question also jow would you guys promote your web site i just had the taste of home cooking school and i have a few people who put they were interested in ordering but nothing else should i email them seperatly with a saying i now have email and to feel free to check it out? any suggestions would be great

When I got mine (not even a month ago), I had some labels made up to stick on my catalogs. I stick it right on the front so no one can miss it. I use to work for a large printing company (one of the largest in the US), so I have connections and was able to get a good deal. They print all of the labels for companies like Office Depot, Kinkos, Pip Printing.....etc. I ordered a 1 x 3 label on white gloss opaque (the opaque keeps anything from showing through the label) with blue ink. It says "To view our monthly specials, or to place an order at any time, visit my personal website at www.pamperedchef.biz/jenniferbagshaw". I could of have printed some on my computer, but these look so much nicer. So far I haven't gotten any orders, but I am keeping my fingers crossed since it is getting close to Christmas.

I also heard that another consultant emails the guests and the outside orders after the show and personally thanks each one for their order and gives them her web address. It gives that personal touch. I am going to start trying that.

I have had mine for some time now. I have found it to be useful for my shows. I have collected several outside orders through it. Basically I got word of my site out by placing a link to it in my email sig which goes out on every single email. I also made up some labels for my catalogs, which I use now instead of stamping them. The label has all my contact info, email address and says "Visit my website...Phone and Online orders always welcome". I have pointed this info out to guests at my shows. The last show I did, two customers actaully went home and added to their orders the next day via my site! :) Good Luck!

We finally got our debit card number & was able to set up our website today. Are there any tips on what to do & not do regarding using your website? How can you get it to increase your sales?

I'm in my second SS month now, & I got a website in Sept. When my sister did a catalog show for me last month, we sent out an e-mail to all of our far-away friends & relatives, & got two web orders from relatives in CA (my sister is in NJ, I live in VA). Pretty cool! Mainly, though, the most use I've gotten from the website has been to have people RSVP for the shows through it--they seem to think it's pretty easy to do that. I hope people start ordering more through it--I have it advertised on my catalogs, business cards, all my outgoing e-mails--everything I can think of!

Website Cost?For someone thinking about becoming a consultant, what's the cost for having your own website? :confused:

Tricia Ann :)

Tricia-
You can get the web site for 6 months at 42.00 and i do believe 72.00 for 1 year.

it may sound exspensive, but it is well worth it and you don't have to have a creative mind to create it. I hardly did anything with mine..I just started adding news to mine...the rest is set up by pampered chef and you just have to choose a template and they take care of the rest. You can add stuff, but it is definitely not necessary.

Website EmailsWhen I have been emailing my hosts from my website, they are ending up in their spam folders. I tested this myself with the same bad luck. Any tips? :mad:

i emailed me twice and i havent gotten it not even in my spam folder

Jennifer's idea is a good one. I also put labels with my web address on my catalogs, recipe cards, invitations -- everything I can think of. I'm a do-it-yourselfer, so I printed them at home on Avery label stock.

Be sure to include your web site address in your email signature, too. Send an email thanking each customer for their order. Little touches like that take the impersonal nature out of online sales. One of my contacts, after purchasing products online and getting a thank-you email from me, wrote back very excited about this new way to buy Pampered Chef. She said she would send my email and web address to everyone she knows! We'll see if that results in more sales, but it was very rewarding to get the positive feedback.

e invitespcabby
are they going to your spam or are you not recieving them at all? i just called tech support and they said the servers were down due to them updating the web site so to give it 24-48 hrs and try again. i know mine is not going to spam cause i can look in the folder and it is not there. i hope i helped with your question :)

thanks for the inforI emailed tech support, and they just said it depends on the persons settings. But I did recieve the email, just it went into the spam folder. Now one of my hosts did get one of the emails so atleast its working!

you could tell people in a seperate email that if they would like to recieve your emails to please put you on the allowed senders list with their internet programs.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking tips, and recipes to help people create delicious meals and make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

What does it mean to be a consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are an independent contractor who sells and promotes our products through in-home parties, online sales, and personal demonstrations. You also have the opportunity to earn commissions and incentives based on your sales and team building efforts.

What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and food products that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee and come with a limited lifetime warranty.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply invite your friends, family, and coworkers to your home or online party, and your consultant will take care of the rest. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales, and your guests can also enjoy exclusive deals and promotions.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy and affordable. You can sign up online or through a consultant, and you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your business. As a consultant, you will have access to training, support, and opportunities to grow your business and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • salthechef