• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coordinating Nail Colors for FEAST: No Spoilers Here!

In summary, when coordinating nail colors with your FEAST outfit, consider the color scheme of your outfit, the occasion, and your skin tone. You can also match your nail color to an accessory and mix and match different colors for a unique look. Nail art is also a great option, as long as it complements your outfit. Trendy nail colors for FEAST include metallic shades, jewel tones, and classic red. While it's not necessary to match your nail color to your makeup, you can coordinate them for a cohesive look. It's not recommended to wear nail polish while cooking at FEAST, but you can still coordinate your nails with your outfit and apply polish afterwards or opt for a long-lasting option.
raebates
Staff member
Okay, I'm going to FEAST on Saturday. I don't want spoilers, so I will stay away from those threads. However, I would like color information. I know this is going to sound odd, but if you're my Facebook friend you know I do fancy nails. I have a nail appointment on Friday morning before I head out to Columbus. So, if I want my nails to coordinate fabulously with the new season's products, what color(s) should I have my most amazing nail tech use?

It sounds like the Civil War.

or pink for HWC but I'd go with the cobalt blue or grey is a nice neutral that would tie in well

Since the new thing is to do one finger (generally the ring) on each hand different, she could put the pink on that finger and the blue/grey on the others.

Thanks for the info! Here's what she did.

FEAST nails.jpg

The crazy thing is that she asked me about shapes. I told her they've done a lot of polka dots in the past, but I really had no idea. She decided to do chevrons. (It's a little difficult to see in the photo, but there's a very clear gray chevron right in the middle of the ring finger nail. When they unveiled the gray chevron patterns in the On-the-Go collection I texted her and asked how she knew. She was shocked to find out she'd guessed right. LOL! I love my nail tech.

Fabulous manicure!

What are some tips for coordinating nail colors with my FEAST outfit?

1. Consider the color scheme of your outfit. Choose a nail color that complements or contrasts with the dominant colors in your outfit.
2. Think about the occasion. For a formal event, opt for a classic and elegant neutral nail color. For a more casual gathering, you can have fun with bolder and brighter colors.
3. Match your nail color to an accessory. If you have a statement piece of jewelry or a scarf, choose a nail color that complements it.
4. Take your skin tone into account. Certain colors may look better on different skin tones, so consider what will look best on you.
5. Don't be afraid to mix and match. You can create a unique and eye-catching look by using different nail colors on each hand, or by adding a pop of color to just one nail.

Can I wear nail art with my FEAST outfit?

Yes, you can definitely wear nail art with your FEAST outfit. Just make sure the design and colors complement your outfit and the occasion. For a formal event, opt for more subtle and elegant nail art, while for a casual gathering, you can be more creative and fun with your design.

What are some trendy nail colors for FEAST?

Some trendy nail colors for FEAST include metallic shades like gold and silver, deep jewel tones like emerald and sapphire, and classic red or burgundy. You can also try out fun and unique colors like lavender, mustard yellow, or dusty rose.

Should I match my nail color to my makeup?

It's not necessary to match your nail color to your makeup, but you can certainly coordinate them. For example, if you're wearing a bold red lipstick, you can choose a similar shade for your nails. Just make sure the colors don't clash and that they complement each other.

Can I wear nail polish if I'm cooking at FEAST?

It's not recommended to wear nail polish while cooking at FEAST, as it may chip or get ruined. However, you can still coordinate your nails with your outfit and apply the polish after the cooking is done. Alternatively, you can opt for a quick-dry or gel nail polish that will last throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies