• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Printer: Need Your Recommendations!

In summary, when looking for a printer, consider the type of printing, size and speed, cost, features and functions, and overall cost. To determine quality, check specifications, read reviews, and test print samples. For small businesses, we recommend cost-effective and reliable options such as HP OfficeJet Pro, Brother MFC, and Canon MAXIFY printers. There are also environmentally-friendly options with Energy Star certification, duplex printing, and recycling programs. When finding the best deals, compare prices, look for sales and promotions, and consider the overall cost including ink or toner.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
My printer died, and I am looking for a replacement. Anyone want to recommend??

I would go to an office supply store and ask them for one good for your needs. I have an HP8600 and it's good.

It really depends on how you use it. If there's a Cartridge World near you, that might be a place to ask. (The sell refurbished ink cartridges.) Most will be able to help you choose a printer that will save you money on ink. According to mine, sometimes paying $50-$100 more up front will save you up to $500 a year in ink. The one thing I am adamant about when looking for one myself is that the color ink be in separate cartridges. A tri-color cartridge simply wastes ink.

Next time we buy a printer, it's going to be a laser printer. They are more expensive upfront, but the cost of ink cartridges actually make inkjet printers more expensive in the long run.

Wirelessprint that are airprinters!! to connect with your ipads

Thank you for all the suggestions, after getting online at Office Max and Amazon and reading all the reviews I was totally confused!!!
Went in to Cartridge World and was pleased with his advice and suggestions!!!

Colorprinter is very comfortable, especially when your kid is at school. Luckily I found this service where I could order a full-fledged printer from https://www.mrdepot.ca. On this site, you can find a quality laser and ink printer from trusted brands such as Samsung, Canon, and Hp. I am absolutely happy with my new printer and will use their services in the future. If you have free time, try to look through their site for more info! More than this these guys provide professional ink. This is amazing.

Last edited:

1. What factors should I consider when looking for a printer?

When searching for a printer, you should consider the type of printing you need (e.g. black and white or color), the size and speed of the printer, the cost of ink or toner, and the overall cost of the printer itself. You should also consider the features and functions you need, such as wireless printing or double-sided printing.

2. How do I determine the quality of a printer?

To determine the quality of a printer, you can look at the printer's specifications, such as its resolution and print speed. You can also read reviews from other users and compare the printer's output with other models. Additionally, you can test print samples to see the printer's color accuracy and overall print quality.

3. What printers do you recommend for small businesses?

For small businesses, we recommend printers that are cost-effective, reliable, and have the necessary features for efficient printing. Some popular options include the HP OfficeJet Pro series, Brother MFC printers, and Canon MAXIFY printers. It's important to consider your specific business needs and budget when choosing the right printer.

4. Are there any environmentally-friendly printer options available?

Yes, there are many eco-friendly printer options available. Look for printers with Energy Star certification, which indicates that they are energy-efficient. You can also choose printers with duplex printing capabilities to reduce paper waste. Additionally, some brands offer printer recycling programs for their products.

5. Where can I find the best deals on printers?

You can find the best deals on printers by comparing prices from different retailers, both online and in-store. You can also look for sales and promotions, as well as refurbished or gently used printers. It's important to consider the overall cost of the printer, including the cost of ink or toner, to determine the best deal for your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethby
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefbecky
  • jenniferknapp