• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reliable Color Printer Recommendations Needed

In summary, the HP Officejet 8000 Wireless is a great printer that is easy to use and has a lot of ink.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I need a reliable color printer. My HP Photosmart is too frustrating to work with. Does anybody have one they recommend?

Inkjet or Laser? I have heard good things about the brother printers.

I have always used a brother laser printer for black and white printing. I use this for my pampered partner receipt.
It uses toner veresus ink cartridges.

It is quicka nd easy

Use yur HP for color or backup.

I think inkjet at this point, as a color laser is just too expensive.

I just bought a HP printer at Staples It is wireless and works great. The guy explained that the cartriges for ink on the HP's say exactly how many copies you can get. So far it has been correct. I am still on the original cartridges. My Brother was always running out of ink.

Cathy Boucher said:
I just bought a HP printer at Staples It is wireless and works great. The guy explained that the cartriges for ink on the HP's say exactly how many copies you can get. So far it has been correct. I am still on the original cartridges. My Brother was always running out of ink.

Cathy, what type of HP was it? Does it use individual colors or is the color in one cartridge?

I just got a Brother color laser, my hubby works from home and I just started PC a couple months ago. We needed something better than the basic HP inkjet.

I LOVE LOVE LOVe the quality printing I can do now, make even my outside order forms look professional!

The Brother laser on sale is black and white and costs only 99.00 on sale.

I have a Brother laser B&W that is great! I am thinking also of getting a color one but with as little as I print in color I think it's cheaper to pay to have it printed at Kinkos.

I love my kodak & got it for very inexpensive at sam's club & the ink is so cheap there too.

I have a canon and love it. I had a Kodak and (sorry Amy) wanted to throw it out the window and set it on fire!! I had to return 3 of them to the company because they did not work right (one of them they sent me as a replacement started smoking!) The printing was streaky and I had to constantly clean the print heads which caused it to drink ink, so even though the ink is cheaper I was spending more in the long run. I replaced my blank ink cartridge 3 times in as many weeks printing just what an average consultant would. That is when I bought my Canon.. ahhh, my Canon :)

I have an HP - never had anything but HP. Ink to me is expensive but I have always enjoyed the quality of my HPs. The one I currently use was only $25 at WM on Black Friday and can use the XL in cartidges so it goes a lot longer. I buy my ink at Sams. I want a laser though but until my business picks up I can't justify it to myself.

I love my HP Officejet 8000 Wireless!!! Easy Setup, great on ink, easy to use! We get a discount on it through Pampered Perks.

1. What are the best color printers for home use?

For home use, we recommend the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 or the Epson EcoTank ET-2720. Both of these printers have reliable color quality and are budget-friendly options.

2. Which color printer is the most cost-efficient?

The Brother HL-L3290CDW is a great option for cost-efficiency. It uses high-yield toner cartridges, which can save you money in the long run.

3. Can you recommend a color printer for small businesses?

The Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw is a top pick for small businesses. It has fast printing speeds, high-quality color output, and a variety of features for convenience and productivity.

4. What is the best color printer for printing photos?

The Epson SureColor P400 is a top choice for printing high-quality photos. It uses 8-color UltraChrome HG2 inks for vibrant and accurate color reproduction.

5. Are there any color printers with wireless printing capabilities?

Yes, many printers now come with wireless printing capabilities. Some top options include the HP Envy 6055, Canon Pixma TR4520, and the Brother MFC-L3750CDW.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • MomToEli
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Chef Bobby