• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Lap Boards with Pampered Chef Logos

In summary, lap boards with Pampered Chef logos can only be purchased through independent consultants, which can be found using the "Find a Consultant" tool on the company's website. They are not available for direct purchase from the company in order to support the consultants' businesses and provide personalized customer service. The cost may vary depending on the consultant and size options include small (9x12 inches) and large (12x18 inches). They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for preserving the logo.
linh66
Does anyone know where I can purchase lap boards with the Pampered Chef Logos on them - Did a search on the internet with no avail. And also Thanks for being here it's great to know that we have such a strong support system when needed! :D

Hey!~ Go back to the new vendor thread and you can purchase them through Merrill Corporation. the lap boards are 1 for $2.95; 6 for $15.95 and 12 for $29.95.

Thanks kristi-just what I wanted and also they have alot of other items I needed too! :p

No problem! :p

You can make your own for much cheaper! Buy the 3 ring binders with the clear pockets on the front and back and a pocket on the inside of the front and back cover. Take a razor and carefully slice them, tossing the binding with the three rings. Stick a label with your info and fill the clear back with whichever flyer you want to include, the pocket with your catalog and order form.

...my director said the ones that you buy from merrill are smaller than the ones that town and country had...I would do the three ring binder deal!

1. Where can I purchase lap boards with Pampered Chef logos?

Currently, lap boards with Pampered Chef logos can only be purchased through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool.

2. Can I buy lap boards with Pampered Chef logos directly from the company?

No, lap boards with Pampered Chef logos are only available for purchase through independent consultants. This allows them to support their business and provide personalized customer service.

3. How much do lap boards with Pampered Chef logos cost?

The cost of lap boards with Pampered Chef logos may vary depending on the consultant and any promotions they may be offering. It's best to reach out to a consultant directly for pricing information.

4. Do lap boards with Pampered Chef logos come in different sizes?

Yes, lap boards with Pampered Chef logos come in two sizes: small (9x12 inches) and large (12x18 inches). The small size is perfect for individual use, while the large size is great for group demonstrations.

5. Are lap boards with Pampered Chef logos dishwasher safe?

Yes, our lap boards with Pampered Chef logos are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the logo. Simply wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap to clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • bunksc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TrudysOwn
  • Admin Greg