1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Georgia]Does anyone know where I can purchase lap

1. linh66

linh66

Does anyone know where I can purchase lap boards with the Pampered Chef Logos on them - Did a search on the internet with no avail. And also Thanks for being here it's great to know that we have such a strong support system when needed! :D

Jan 11, 2006
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey!~ Go back to the new vendor thread and you can purchase them through Merrill Corporation. the lap boards are 1 for $2.95; 6 for $15.95 and 12 for $29.95.

Jan 11, 2006
  3. linh66

linh66

Thanks kristi-just what I wanted and also they have alot of other items I needed too! :p

Jan 11, 2006
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

No problem! :p

Jan 11, 2006
  5. Paige Dixon

Paige Dixon Veteran Member

You can make your own for much cheaper! Buy the 3 ring binders with the clear pockets on the front and back and a pocket on the inside of the front and back cover. Take a razor and carefully slice them, tossing the binding with the three rings. Stick a label with your info and fill the clear back with whichever flyer you want to include, the pocket with your catalog and order form.

Mar 22, 2006
  6. tiffanypc05

tiffanypc05 Advanced Member

my director said the ones that you buy from merrill are smaller than the ones that town and country had...I would do the three ring binder deal!

Mar 22, 2006
Have something to add?