• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Color Photo Copies - Wilton Printed Products

In summary, the cost of color photo copies from Wilton Printed Products varies and can be personalized by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant. Customization is available for the design and layout, with a turnaround time of 2-3 business days. Discounts are offered for bulk orders and orders must be placed through a Pampered Chef consultant.
dawnsclassycupboard
I know of a little family owned print shop who has offered Pampered Chef Consultants color photo copies for .25. The copier is brand new and does a beautiful job. You can call@ 207-645-2798 or you can email the file and details to [email protected]. Thought I would share. Include offer number 101 when you contact them.

If you would like to contact me for info you can email me directly.

I am a Pampered Chef Consultant and have been using this print shop for years. The quality is great and the price is unbeatable!

Thank you for sharing this information! It's always great to hear about small businesses that offer affordable services like this. I will definitely keep this in mind for future printing needs. Do they have any restrictions on file types or sizes? Also, do they offer any bulk discounts? Thanks again for sharing and including the offer number, it makes it easier to reference when contacting them.

1. How much do the color photo copies from Wilton Printed Products cost?

The cost of color photo copies from Wilton Printed Products varies depending on the size and quantity of copies requested. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a personalized quote.

2. Can I customize the design or layout of my color photo copies?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the design and layout of your color photo copies to fit your specific needs.

3. How long does it take to receive my color photo copies from Wilton Printed Products?

The turnaround time for color photo copies from Wilton Printed Products is typically 2-3 business days after the design is finalized and the order is placed.

4. Are there any discounts available for bulk orders of color photo copies?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers discounts for bulk orders of color photo copies. Please contact your local consultant for more information.

5. Can I order color photo copies online from Wilton Printed Products?

At this time, color photo copies from Wilton Printed Products can only be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant. Please reach out to your consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawnsclassycupboard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies