• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Color Coated Peeling Knife? Look No Further!

In summary, the Color Coated Peeling Knife is a high-quality stainless steel blade that is rust-resistant and sharp for efficient peeling. It is safe to wash in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended. The blade is 3.5 inches long and is perfect for precise peeling. While it is designed for peeling, it can also be used for small cutting tasks. The handle has a non-slip grip for comfortable and extended use.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for a color coated peeling knife. Does anyone have one?

Attachments

• peeling knife.jpg
    peeling knife.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 502
Have you tried FB in the Kitchen sell & swap group? I feel like there might have been some there. Or check on Ebay.

Actually I got lucky and found one through my director. I appreciate your suggestion.

1. What is the blade made of?

The Color Coated Peeling Knife features a high-quality stainless steel blade that is rust-resistant and sharp for efficient peeling.

2. Is this knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Color Coated Peeling Knife is safe to wash in the dishwasher. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the knife.

3. How long is the blade?

The Color Coated Peeling Knife has a 3.5 inch blade that is perfect for peeling fruits and vegetables with precision.

4. Can I use this knife for other tasks besides peeling?

While the Color Coated Peeling Knife is specifically designed for peeling, it can also be used for small cutting tasks such as slicing garlic or shallots.

5. Does the handle have a non-slip grip?

Yes, the Color Coated Peeling Knife has a textured handle for a comfortable and non-slip grip, making it easy to use for extended periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AxlsGrammy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nep2nfly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Lauradorable