• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Color-Coated Knife and Brownies?

In summary, the Color-Coated Knife and Brownies set is a specially designed set of knives and a brownie pan made by Pampered Chef. The color-coding on the knives is meant to match the colors of the brownie pan, making it easier to cut and serve brownies without mixing up the pieces or causing a mess. All the knives in the set are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The brownie pan and knives are made of high-quality stainless steel and the color coating is food-safe and non-toxic. This set can also be used for other baked goods, not just brownies, due to the color-coding feature.
susanr613
Gold Member
My friend asked me if the color-coated knife will slice through brownies without tearing them apart. Any ideas on this one?

Thanks -

The best thing I've ever found for cutting brownies is a cheap plastic knife. For some reason, the brownies don't seem to stick to the plastic.

I use the pizza cutter. Works like a charm :)

I use the big PC plastic knife (lettuce?) Black, pink or green - they all work great. Or the pizza cutter if it's for a trifle and I want them really small.​

ditto on the pizza cutter...I use that to cut everything!

My experience is that brownies stick to the knife because they are cut before they are cool - who can resist right? But normally if you wait for them to cool you can cut them with just about anything. But.............

the pizza cutter is awesome.

What is the Color-Coated Knife and Brownies set?

The Color-Coated Knife and Brownies set is a specially designed set of knives and a brownie pan made by Pampered Chef. The knives are color-coded to match the brownie pan for easy and efficient slicing and serving of brownies.

What is the purpose of the color-coding on the knives?

The color-coding on the knives is meant to match the colors of the brownie pan, making it easier to cut and serve brownies without mixing up the pieces or causing a mess.

Are the knives in this set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the knives in the Color-Coated Knife and Brownies set are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water and drying them immediately for best results and longevity.

What is the material of the brownie pan and knives?

The brownie pan and knives are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting use. The color coating on the knives is also food-safe and non-toxic.

Can I use the knives and brownie pan for other baked goods?

Yes, the knives and brownie pan can also be used for other baked goods such as cakes, bars, and even lasagna. The color-coding feature is not limited to just brownies and can be used for any dish that requires slicing and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Rosechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • AxlsGrammy