• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef D irector"College Show: Pampered Chef for the Graduating Student

In summary, the "Pampered Chef Director" College Show is a free event for graduating students who are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef Director. It offers information, resources, and networking opportunities to help students start their own successful Pampered Chef business. Attendees will learn about the business opportunity, products, support, and training provided for Directors, and will have the chance to speak with a Pampered Chef representative to begin their journey as a Director.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef College ShowThis is something I say at shows. First I tell them that both my boys got one on their way out the door..

I use the Classic Batter Bowl as a "college bowl" . One that every college kid can participate in.
Eat cheerios in it
Make pancakes and pour from it
Boil rice or noodles in the micro wave ( soup, chili too)
Bake in it in the regular oven
Eat out of it
Store left overs with the lid on in the fridge
Reheat -lid on -keeps microwave clean
Eat out of it again
Place it in the dishwaher or wash it in the sink
Anyway you clean it, a college kids dream

Also MUST haves
Classic scraper
Twixit-its- these will do so much- there is a chart for all the ways Quikut knife Suds pump Bar board Small Bar pan Microcooker Mini Whisk

Graduation is another story!

Eileen Paul

I totally agree with you, Eileen! The Classic Batter Bowl is a must-have for any college student. I love how versatile it is and how it can be used for so many different things. And the fact that it's microwave-safe makes it even better for those late-night study sessions or quick meals on the go. And I couldn't agree more about the other must-haves you mentioned. The Classic Scraper is a game-changer in the kitchen and the Twixit-its are so handy for organizing and keeping food fresh. Graduation is definitely another story, but I know that the products from Pampered Chef will continue to be useful for years to come. Thanks for sharing your tips and tricks at your shows!

, Pampered Chef ConsultantHi there! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely relate to the importance of practical and versatile kitchen tools for college students. The Classic Batter Bowl is definitely a must-have for any dorm room or apartment kitchen. I also highly recommend the Classic Scraper and Twixit-its for easy food prep and storage. And for those quick meals, the Microcooker and Mini Whisk are essential. As for graduation, you'll definitely want to check out our selection of knives, suds pumps, and bar boards for hosting your own celebratory dinner. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors! - Eileen

1. What is the "Pampered Chef Director" College Show?

The "Pampered Chef Director" College Show is an event specifically designed for graduating students who are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef Director. It provides information and resources to help students start their own Pampered Chef business and achieve success.

2. Who can attend the "Pampered Chef Director" College Show?

The College Show is open to all graduating students who are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef Director. This includes students from all majors and backgrounds, as long as they are passionate about cooking and entrepreneurship.

3. What can I expect to learn from the "Pampered Chef Director" College Show?

At the College Show, you will learn about the Pampered Chef business opportunity, the products and tools available, and the support and training provided to Directors. You will also hear success stories from current Directors and have the opportunity to ask questions and network with other students.

4. Is there a cost to attend the "Pampered Chef Director" College Show?

No, the College Show is completely free to attend. However, space is limited, so it is recommended to register in advance to secure your spot.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef Director after attending the College Show?

After attending the College Show, you can talk to a Pampered Chef representative about starting your own business as a Director. They will provide you with all the necessary information and support to get started, including training, marketing materials, and a personalized website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
noellewilliams