• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essential Items for College Students and Campers

In summary, the conversation is about sharing a list of recommended Pampered Chef products for college students and campers. The list includes the Mini Mix N' Scraper, Quick Cooker, Breakfast Sandwich Maker, and Stackable Cooling Rack. Some suggestions were also made for adding the Rice Cooker Plus to the list.
PamperedGinger
I could not find the original thread where I said I'd post this, so I started a new one.

Attached you will find a list of items college students and campers might need.

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival.doc
    24 KB · Views: 738
  • PC TOOLS FOR CAMPING.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 983
Here's a tip for your quick-stir pitcher for campers -put some water and some detergent in it and you can quickly clean socks and underwear. :)

dorm room survivalgreat list! One of my recruits was saying how hard it is to get people to want to host a show this month b/c of graduation and I'm going to send this list to her to help her give them great reasons why a show is very NECESSARY for college survival. :D

also, I glanced quickly through it but didn't see the Rice Cooker Plus. That is a great tool to add to the list, as a few have pointed out in the Product Tips link...rice, potatoes, pilaf, veggies, etc.

thanks.

MSmith said:
also, I glanced quickly through it but didn't see the Rice Cooker Plus. That is a great tool to add to the list, as a few have pointed out in the Product Tips link...rice, potatoes, pilaf, veggies, etc.
thanks.

This is a list from last year and doesn't have any new products. May want to update the list.

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to chime in and share some of my favorite products that are perfect for college students and campers. First off, the Mini Mix N' Scraper is a must-have for any small kitchen or outdoor cooking setup. It's compact, versatile, and perfect for mixing and scraping in small bowls and containers. Plus, it's dishwasher safe for easy clean-up! Another essential for college students and campers is the Quick Cooker. It's a game-changer when it comes to quick and easy meals, whether you're cooking in a dorm room or around a campfire. And with its multiple functions, you can cook everything from rice to chili in no time. For those early morning classes or camping trips, the Breakfast Sandwich Maker is a lifesaver. It's a quick and mess-free way to make a delicious breakfast sandwich in just a few minutes. And the best part? It's easy to clean and can be stored in a small space. Lastly, I have to mention the Stackable Cooling Rack. It's perfect for those who have limited counter space or need to save room in a cooler while camping. And of course, it's great for cooling off your freshly baked goods too! I hope these suggestions help, and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need more recommendations. Happy cooking!

1. What are some easy recipes for cooking while camping?

Some easy recipes for camping include foil packet meals, such as grilled chicken and vegetables, or breakfast burritos cooked over a campfire. Another option is to prep meals ahead of time and simply reheat them over a camp stove or fire.

2. What kitchen tools are essential for college students?

Some essential kitchen tools for college students include a small non-stick pan, a microwave-safe bowl, a can opener, a cutting board, and a set of basic cooking utensils. These items can help with simple meal prep and cooking in a dorm room or small apartment.

3. How can I cook healthy meals while in college?

Cooking healthy meals while in college can be challenging, but it is possible. Some tips include planning meals ahead of time, opting for whole foods and lean proteins, and using healthy cooking techniques such as grilling or roasting instead of frying.

4. What are some dorm-friendly cooking appliances?

Some dorm-friendly cooking appliances include a mini fridge, a microwave, a toaster oven, and a single burner hot plate. These appliances are small, affordable, and can help with basic cooking needs in a dorm room.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for camping?

Yes, many Pampered Chef products are great for camping, such as the grill pan, the foldable cutting board, and the quick cooker. These products are durable, versatile, and can make cooking while camping much easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies