• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Collapsible Serving Bowls Sturdy Enough for Fruit Salad?

In summary, the customer does not want to get the set if it's not sturdy enough. Any information would help greatly.
DebB
Does anyone have these? A customer was asking me how they stood up when there was actually food in them....like a fruit salad. The customer doesn't want to get the set if it's not sturdy enough....Any info would help greatly!! Thanks a bunch.

They are sturdy. The silicone band is stiff when the bowls are open & filled.

It's wonderfully sturdy. It strikes the perfect balance between "stays up when in use" and "easy to pop up and collapse."

Agree, these are a great product. Despite the horrid green color :yuck:, I like them.

Yes...work wonderfully!Only trouble I've had is once or twice, I pushed too hard on the lid when closing...but that was my fault. :) I really was pushing on it too hard, and it started to buckle. Whoops! But I love them.

Great to hear...thanks so much everyone!!

These are great, have had no problem with them. You can recommend them with confidence!!

esavvymom said:
Yes...work wonderfully!

Only trouble I've had is once or twice, I pushed too hard on the lid when closing...but that was my fault. :) I really was pushing on it too hard, and it started to buckle. Whoops! But I love them.

This...love them but do not push down hard when putting the lid on :) (DH discovered this first)

Hehehe. Esavvymom's post brings back a visual. I had about a half bowl of macaroni salad left in the medium bowl. To save space in the refrigerator, DH decided to condense the bowl. With the macaroni still inside. Without the lid on.

Do not try this at home. :D

PamperedchefDaly said:
Hehehe. Esavvymom's post brings back a visual. I had about a half bowl of macaroni salad left in the medium bowl. To save space in the refrigerator, DH decided to condense the bowl. With the macaroni still inside. Without the lid on.

Do not try this at home. :D

LOL...That's funny!!!

1. What is included in the Collapsible Serving Bowl Set?

The Collapsible Serving Bowl Set includes three bowls of varying sizes (2.5 cups, 5 cups, and 7.5 cups) that can collapse for easy storage.

2. Are these bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Collapsible Serving Bowl Set is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to clean.

3. Can I use these bowls for hot foods?

Yes, you can use the Collapsible Serving Bowl Set for hot foods, as they are made from heat-resistant material.

4. How do I collapse the bowls for storage?

To collapse the bowls, simply push down on the bottom of the bowl until it collapses, then push the sides down. To expand the bowls, gently pull the sides up until they snap into place.

5. Can I use these bowls for both serving and food storage?

Yes, the Collapsible Serving Bowl Set is versatile and can be used for both serving and food storage. They have airtight lids to keep food fresh and can be collapsed for easy storage in the fridge or pantry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies