• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Collapsible Bowls Be Available in the Fall?

It's addressed on Consultant's corner (I just looked it up for a host of mine). They suggest a dishwasher plastic boost (like Cascade Plastic boost if you can find it, my local stores no longer carry it) or making a paste out of your regular dishwasher detergent and letting it sit.Watermelon and tomato based products are known to stain. As my host just told me (she's a huge watermelon fan) she thinks that our stainless steel bowls hold more watermelon (even though the bowl is smaller) because of the shape, and metal helps keep it cool.Laura, remember to tell her that sliding the lid of the SS bowl over the fruit when you're done eating will help minimize the stain.
fun2cook2
I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know if the collaspible bowls will be continued in the fall? I have a customer who has booked an October show, but wanted to know if she could wait to get these bowls or does she need to buy them now.

Thanks for your help!

No one is going to answer until tomorrow afternoon when the 3rd wave is over.

My guess would be that they would be a returning product, since they just came out with new sizes this spring.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if I was asking the question too soon. She just ordered from a party this week and the host and I would like to close the party soon. So, I thought I would give it a try.

Those are too popular (and new) to be discontinued I would imagaine! :O Although I'd love if they came out in a Fall like color too! :)

I want a 2 qt one in pink and white for May's Help Whip Cancer product.

doughmama said:

Cute! I second that.

doughmama said:

OUUHHH, that would be a HUGE Seller!:thumbup:

heat123 said:
OUUHHH, that would be a HUGE Seller!:thumbup:

I agree! The pink and white would be adorable! I also had a recent host ask if they were going to make the collapsible bowls in cranberry and white to match more with the SA line. Hopefully!!
Jen

jross93 said:
I agree! The pink and white would be adorable! I also had a recent host ask if they were going to make the collapsible bowls in cranberry and white to match more with the SA line. Hopefully!!
Jen

Now that's what I'm talkin about for "fall" colors!:p

Speaking of the bowls, I put watermelon in them and it stained the green material!! Did anyone ever experience this?

fun2cook2 said:
I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know if the collaspible bowls will be continued in the fall? I have a customer who has booked an October show, but wanted to know if she could wait to get these bowls or does she need to buy them now.

Thanks for your help!

You are safe the bowls are still in our line, Sorry no new bowls were introduced.

jnsr96 said:
Speaking of the bowls, I put watermelon in them and it stained the green material!! Did anyone ever experience this?

Every one of mine are now stained, no matter what I put in them. On a positive note, I put left over spaghetti in one (since I knew it would stain no matter what) and now I have a lovely paisley design from the noodles! It's kinda neat lookin'.

I've also tried to scrub and clean with everything short of sandblasting and can't get the stain to budge. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Did you try Cascade Plastic Booster? (or whatever it's called) Baking soda paste? I think there were some other things that others tried as well. I used to have a white plastic large bowl that would stain every time I'd prepare my baked ziti. It seemed to come out over time. I think I heard that you should wash it in cold water so that the pores of the plastic stay closed and the color won't get absorbed into it. But once it's stained, then I'm guessing you want the hot water so it'll open the pores and let you clean it.

I wish they had the bowls in cranberry too. My customers just love the cranberry items we carry.

Saturday Gourmet said:
Every one of mine are now stained, no matter what I put in them. On a positive note, I put left over spaghetti in one (since I knew it would stain no matter what) and now I have a lovely paisley design from the noodles! It's kinda neat lookin'.

I've also tried to scrub and clean with everything short of sandblasting and can't get the stain to budge. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It's addressed on Consultant's corner (I just looked it up for a host of mine). They suggest a dishwasher plastic boost (like Cascade Plastic boost if you can find it, my local stores no longer carry it) or making a paste out of your regular dishwasher detergent and letting it sit.

Watermelon and tomato based products are known to stain. As my host just told me (she's a huge watermelon fan) she thinks that our stainless steel bowls hold more watermelon (even though the bowl is smaller) because of the shape, and metal helps keep it cool.

Laura, remember to tell her that sliding the lid of the SS Bowls sideways will open the spout enough for her to drain that watermelon. I'd forgotten that tip until my roommate shared it at NC.

What are the dimensions of the collapsible bowls?

The collapsible bowls in the fall collection have a capacity of 4 cups and a diameter of 8 inches when fully expanded.

Are the collapsible bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the collapsible bowls are made from food-grade silicone that is microwave safe. However, do not use them in the oven or on the stovetop.

Can I use these bowls for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the collapsible bowls are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are heat resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and also safe for the freezer.

How do I collapse the bowls for storage?

The collapsible bowls have a simple push-down design that allows them to be collapsed for easy storage. Simply press down on the center of the bowl until it is flat and then twist the rim to lock it in place.

Can I put the collapsible bowls in the dishwasher?

Yes, the collapsible bowls are dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning. However, we recommend handwashing them to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Brandi2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • mrshamel3808